[OBSOLETE] SHM Delay Version 2.0

[Mandatory Update] May 8, 2019 21:45 EDT

Your system MUST be updated

Symptom

• Unable to Arm or Disarm, or set Panic from keypad device

Cause

• An undocumented change to the SmartThings cloud platform caused the DTH’s createEvent statements for Pin and Panic processing to be ignored.

• A big thank you to @bamarayne for determining the cause of the issue, and sharing the solution.

Enhancements and Changes

1. Corrected the system failure.

2. The updated keypad DTH includes support the the Iris V2 Alarm feature

I urge everyone to stay up to date, please update your system,

Warning
Do not use this DTH with other apps not specifically modified to handle the updated data format.

How to Install
There are two (2) modules associated with this update, both mandatory.

1. SHM Delay (v2.2.9). Module should be Installed, Saved, and Published

2. Centralite Keypad DTH Module, change Github repo , install, Save, and Publish for me.

• Go to the IDE, click ‘My Device Handlers’, scroll to ‘Centralite Keypad’, click hamburger icon on left, scroll down, click Update
  • Change the GitHub Repository to SHMDelay (Version2) (The version in github miriad Centralite-Keypad master is outdated and will fail. Do not use it.)
  • Scroll down, click Update, click “My Device Handlers”
  • Click “Update from Repo”, select SHMDelay (Version 2), then select the Centralite Keypad to update.
  1. Install via the repository (preferred), from the following repo.
    Owner: arnbme (in upper case that is ARNBME)
    Name: SHMDelay
    Branch: Version2

Post Installation
No settings changes are required

RBoy DTH Users
Use Enhanced ZigBee Keypad Lock Version 01.08.00 or higher with SHM Delay module V2.2.9

Unable to get new DTH or SHM Delay modules with ST github interface
The source is available for manual update at

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/arnbme/SHMDelay/Version2/devicetypes/arnbme/centralite-keypad.src/centralite-keypad.groovy

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/arnbme/SHMDelay/Version2/smartapps/arnbme/shm-delay.src/shm-delay.groovy

5 Likes