*** No longer supported *** [RELEASE] My Next Manager for your Nest® products: migrated to custom capabilities (home/away, motion, presence, and more)!

For all my contributors and Nest users, I’ve just released new version of My NextManager (v1.4.3):

• The new version is even more resilient to the many SmartThings timeout (due to rate limiting or others) issues which plagues the platform, especially during the initial setup when the smartapp creates many child objects for all Nest devices.

For more information My Next Devices and the complimentary smartapps available, refer to the 1st post of this thread:

As a reminder, MyNextManager app has been authorized by Nest for a significant number of users and, amongst the many features, it is simpler to install and configure as you can avoid the tedious & error prone process of creating your own Product as a developer (and the product Key & product Secret copy and paste) at Nest with the different permissions.

You can download the new versions at my store using your original sellfy download link.

If you’re are a contributor to one of my support packages (and I have access to your ST account), the upgrade has already been done for you. You don’t need to do anything, everything has been taken care of.

https://www.maisonsecomatiq.com/store

Regards.