*** No longer supported *** [RELEASE] Resilient My Ecobee Devices and ecosystem V6- migrated to custom capabilities & automation (presence, comfort settings, and more)!

I’m afraid that Samsung support will say that they cannot do anything for you as the HTMLtile is not officially supported. It usually works well for the majority of devices, but in your case, it’s not working. It could be that your tablet doesn’t have enough memory (or something else).

1 Like

Not memory since it is the same as my phone (3GB). But has to be something platform related. I know Sammy does their own release of Android and are typically far behind current.

I’ll keep on the ST support, perhaps they can enable some logging that would give more insight.

Working good. Positive enough?

1 Like

Hi, it’s too bad for you as I’m testing the HTMLtile with a cheap Acer 7’’ tablet and it works well.

Regards

Yes, it sux being me… :wink:

I think it has more to do with the version of Android. My tab is running a pretty early version of Nougat (7.0). What’s your tab running?

It’s the ACER iconia ( HD?) tablet with 16 Gb of storage total, 1Gb of RAM. Pretty slow specs in term of raw power… It runs Android 6.0.The kind of tablet you can but for less than $80 on Amazon…

I’ve always thought that if the code can run on this tablet, then it can run anywhere…

Put some pressure on Samsung to know what is going on…

P. S. My younger son mostly uses it for video games.

meh, I’m upgrading it anyway.

I’ll have to see what Sammy says about the ST mobile app issue. Hopefully we can get some logging or something and maybe there is some reasonable workaround.

Hi,

Following the new ST mobile relase (v2.5.0), I’ve just released a new version of MyEcobee device (v5.9.8) which corrects some minor iOS rendering issues.

The new version is available now at my store.

Regards.

2 Likes

Hello Yves. Thanks for creating your ecobee device and thanks for your quick replies to my questions. It works great and helped me set up the automations I couldn’t do with the native ecobee app.

2 Likes

@yracine
I don’t think I have ever received any updates after initial email, thus I’m still on version 3.1.7 of MyEcobeeInit. Paypal transaction id 0EK14772HE258773N from 11/05

Hi, you should check your spam or trash folders and look up for the procedure to get upgrades.

If you don’t find anything, please send me an email with your paypal verified address to services@maisonsecomatiq.com and I will double check on my end.

Regards.

1 Like

thanks for all of your hard work! being able to integrate my automation using your device handle and apps is awesome! i will continue to support you! keep up the good work!

3 Likes

My ecobee install has stopped working. Just emailed you. Guessing I missed an update somewhere.

@yvesracine I just purchased your app. So far its amazing. I am just having a hard time finding routines and other functions listed here that I just cant see. For example

1. Monitoring and setting your indoor humidity level using your humidifer/dehumidifer/HRV/ERV (when connected to ecobee)

It also allows you to use the ecobee’s free cooling feature…

Where can I find that?

Also, How come I dont see my sensors?

Thanks!

Hi @ffuentes,

There is an installation pdf file in the zip file you downloaded that gives all the instructions you need to complete the installation and also gives you the location of my github and all related My Ecobee smartapps.

The first post of this thread also gives you the different use cases supported and the location of the github.

As indicated in the installation guide, you’d need to execute ecobeeRemoteSensorInit to expose your ecobee proprietary sensors.

All the ecobee smartapps are also documented at the ST community wiki:

http://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=Category:Unpublished_SmartApps

Regards.

Installation and setup was great, thanks for making this Ecobee app.

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve just released a new version of My Ecobee device (v5.9.9) which includes minor UI corrections and added attributes for better compliance with the latest ST guidelines for thermostats.

The new version has been distributed to all my active contributors and can be downloaded at my store:

http://ecomatiqhomes.com/store

Regards.

6 Likes

Thanks for this, makes the ecobee so much more useful.

1 Like

Nice work! It’s good to have complete integration for Ecobee with SmartThings beyond the limited stock integration. And, support and patience with questions exceeds expectations!

2 Likes

I have 8 monoprice motion/temp sensors and the ecobee and it’s sensor. I used the monitor and set ecobee to add an outside temp, and all the room sensors. Should these show up in ecobee app?