*** No longer supported *** [RELEASE] Resilient My Ecobee Devices and ecosystem V6- migrated to custom capabilities & automation (presence, comfort settings, and more)!

So instead of trying to fix things you got defensive and stopped sending me updates making the software you sold me worthless since as mentioned above it didn’t work?

Again, never asked for a refund until recently simply because you were being arrogant. I don’t care about the money at this point, I care about other people not being swindled. There is also no way for people to say anything negative without being penalized as they stop getting updates.

I’m not trying to “smear” you. If you remember you brought all this out in the other thread. IT was you that started this, not me. I’m just making sure people have the FACTS to make a good decision between buying your EcoBee DTH or one of the free alternatives like [DEPRECATED] Ecobee DTH and Helper SmartApps.

Give me a positive review if you want to keep getting updates. Give me a negative review and I stop giving you updates. I’d trust this business model with my money.