*** No longer supported *** [RELEASE] Resilient My Ecobee Devices and ecosystem V6- migrated to custom capabilities & automation (presence, comfort settings, and more)!

Hi,

For all my Ecobee bundle contributors, I’ve just released new versions of My Ecobee device (v5.9.9.y.9), My EcobeeInit (Service Manager, v4.0) which allow you to instantiate the new My Ecobee Switch (v1.0) (see screenshot below)

• If you’re are an active contributor to one of my support packages (and I have access to your ST account), the upgrade has already been done for you. You don’t need to do anything, everything has been taken care of.

• The code for the new My Ecobee Switch (v1.0) is part of My Ecobee bundle, so if you have contributed to such a bundle, then you can download the code right away using your original sellfy download link. With the ecobee bundle, you can then instantiate/control all My ecobee devices under the ST classic app with a single service manager.

• The code also includes some small minor enhancements to be able to automatically remove the devices from the MyEcobeeInit (Service manager) when a ST user forcefully deletes the devices using the IDE or the Samsung/SmartThings mobile apps.

• Please refer to the Release notes in order to ensure a smooth upgrade. There are some specific instructions included in the zip file.

Refer to the My ecobee Switch thread here:

• Please note that, at the moment, all My ecobee devices (thermostat + switch) can be used within the new Samsung app, but it will only display the basic attributes for the thermostat and switch until the custom capabilities are available for the developers. You can then use the ST classic app for more capabilities and commands.

• The instructions to force a refresh for your existing device(s) in order to be displayed under the new Samsung app are included in the installation file as part of the download zip file.

You can download the new versions at my store:

https://www.maisonsecomatiq.com/store

Regards