*** No longer supported *** [RELEASE] Resilient My Ecobee Devices and ecosystem V6- migrated to custom capabilities & automation (presence, comfort settings, and more)!

I’ve been a user since 10/2016 and I couldn’t live without this. I wouldn’t necessarily call it complex, but more so comprehensive and has a lot of flexibility on how you can configure. The big advantage between this and others is that for whatever reason, this never experiences disconnects. Haven’t had a single issue in 1.5 years. I do have smart vents on every vent in the house, so this is an invaluable piece of the puzzle to configuring the vents to work with the thermostat. Love it and I’m a huge supporter of Yves work. It’s also updated regularly which I like instead of a huge monolithic release. Keeps it fun and provides incremental functionality that’s usually immediately useful and the incremental releases haven’t broken anything to my knowledge. Seems all code is well tested prior to release and It is now second nature to apply the updates. Can even update everything from my phone which is awesome. Keep up the good work Yves!!

1 Like