*** No longer supported *** [RELEASE] Resilient My Ecobee Devices and ecosystem V6- migrated to custom capabilities & automation (presence, comfort settings, and more)!

OK so this is an unsolicited post of praise. We have been using this SmartApp for about a week. I purchased this app ONLY to control and give me action routines on the Ecobee sensors and system. What I didn’t expect (and am quite delighted in) is the comfort settings. Our home has two rooms on the second floor which are always colder than the others. Even when an Ecobee sensor is in the room there isn’t much difference in comfort. After installing this SmartApp (and encouraging the wifey NOT to change the settings on the Ecobee) we have experienced three days of incredible comfort even with the outside temperature being -13 degrees. I am quite amazed how the entire house maintained 68 degrees and it was all done through the single stage furnace I have.

I just want to say THANK YOU for your time and effort and YES your SmartApp was well worth the $30!!

2 Likes