*** No longer supported *** [RELEASE] Resilient My Ecobee Devices and ecosystem V6- migrated to custom capabilities & automation (presence, comfort settings, and more)!

Hi,

Just want to inform my contributors that a new version (v5.9.9t) can be downloaded at my e-commerce solution provider (sellfy) using the original download link or your sellfy account provided that you’ve followed the update procedure indicated at my store (under the terms of service).

If you’re are a contributor to one of my support packages (and I have access to your ST account), the upgrade has already been done for you. You don’t need to do anything, everything has been taken care of.

In order to achieve even more reliability, I changed the ‘replay’ logic used in case of ecobee or ST outage to queue up to 10 entries for each setter command (setHold, setThermostatSettings, resumeProgram, createVacation, deleteVacation, setClimate), so that the commands will be ‘replayed’ over the next hour following a temporary outage.

This new queue logic, combined the actual resilience of My Ecobee device (to avoid any ecobee disconnects), will ensure even more robustness for my contributors and their HA scenarios.

Regards.