[RELEASE] Remotec ZRC-90 Scene Master - Button Device Supporting 24 Unique Button Commands

Good afternoon and sorry for my English. I am new to this great forum and it will be very helpful to get started. I wanted to ask if there is any smartapp so that the different modes of smarthings home monitor can be activated and deactivated with this command, which by pressing a button can connect the alarm and disconnect it. thank you

You can definitely do it with webCore. You might be able to do it without too. The new automation creator lets you do a bunch of things that used to be more difficult.

However, for me, it’s not obvious how to select a specific button in the new automation creator. The IF side definitely knows about button pushes, and the THEN side definitely knows about changing location/security mode, so it’s almost there.

Good morning and thank you for your answer. Webcore? Forgive my ignorance … how is it accessed?

No problem. WebCore (short for Web Community’s Own Rules Engine) is a smartapp you will need to install. It’s super-powerful. Instructions on how to set up can be found at https://wiki.webcore.co/webCoRE

See the community FAQ. (The topic titled as a clickable link)

Good afternoon and thanks for your answers. I have managed to install the app but it does not let me pass the first screens. I attach photos to see if you can advise me. Greetings