[OBSOLETE] Qubino Flush 1D Relay, Flush 2 Relays, Flush 1 Relay, & Flush Dimmer

@erocm1231 thanks! that did the trick.
Now i see 3 devices the “master” (which i cant seem to turn off and the 2 "childs"
Is that the expected behavior?

Quick update, when i go to “recent” in the “master” device i keep getting that alert :confused:

So the master should turn both relays on or off. The two children control the two individual relays.

Do you see any errors in the IDE logs when you try to control the master?

@bertanaygun You can connect standard 14 guage wire into the relay without any issue.

Hi!
Nope, nothing on the logs, just when i enter the “recently” tab in the ios app (for the master device) i get that popup twice.
Also the “state” is stuck in “on” and i dont get any status reading (like power or energy) on the app, but on the IDE in the device itself i do see it

@erocm1231 did you see my last msg?

Yep. Sorry, I am on vacation and have limited time at a computer. If you are getting that message over and over, then the handler is not seeing that the child devices are created, but you have said that they now appear. Very strange. Can you look in the IDE and post what the Device Network ID is for the two child devices?

Oh, sorry to nudge then, feel free to answer when you back, no rush
I attach what a screenshot of the 3 devices (1 master, 2 child)

Sorry that I totally forgot about this. Were you able to figure things out?

Not really :slight_smile:
Want to help me out?

Sure, send me a private message with a description of the problem you are still seeing.

@mcaldas Did you ever get this sorted?

I have the same issue with the Qubino Flush 2 Relays, I have the main device handler installed, and the I am getting the same message whenever I got to the switch in smartthings.

I can also only see the main device showing up on my hub, so it does indeed seem to be failing to see the second relay, and currently they both turn on/off when the main switch is turned on/off.

If it’s relevant, I am installing both device types by copying/pasting the code form GitHub (as raw), rather than importing the GitHub repo.

Images of my devices handlers and the only device that shows up below.

Any help greatly appreciated?

Cheers

Gareth

Hi!! Has anyone make the Qubino Z-Wave Plus Flush Shutter Module work with smartthings

@erocm1231 any chance you could take a look at the issues I’m having in the above post, did some more troubleshooting tonight, but honestly not really sure where to start?

Thanks!

Gareth

I’ve tried to replicate this issue multiple times on both of my SmartThings accounts and can’t get it to do what you are seeing unless I have the name of the handler wrong or the namespace differing between the Qubino and the Metering Device.

I have uploaded a change that will provide some additional logging. Can you update the handler and replicate the steps to get the error while watching the logs? Post what you find here.

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the reply.

I’ve updated with the new event handler, but despite triggering a new error under the device itself, I am not seeing anything logged at all. I had tried adding some logging myself in the same area to try and diagnose the problem but faced a similar issue.

So I need to somehow enable logging in the IDE, as I am seeing nothing in the logs at all, which I would imagine I would see something in?

Cheers

Gareth

If you are not seeing anything at all in the logs the Smartthings platform may be having issues or you may have a firewall blocking it. It connects back to Smartthings on a special port.

I really can’t work this out, i have looked at the developer console in Chrome and i see no connection errors at all, but also see nothing logged ever.

I’m assuming i should see log items from other devices on my system, like Hue, or is it only when things are in debug mode e.t.c?

Thanks

Gareth

Ok i worked out what was going on.

Seems this will not work if you are not logged in as the primary hub owner/user when setting up the device handler in the API, that was also the cause of the lack of logging it appears.

Have recreated everything using the original email address used to setup the hub and things seem to be working as expected.

Cheers

Gareth

1 Like

Hi Eric,

I’m using your handler for the Qubino Flush 2 relay and it has been working perfectly great for both relays and I could control both relays independently from physical switches and app. Suddenly one of the relays stopped working. I cannot turn off the light neither from the physical switch nor from the smartthings app. Although I hear the tick in the relay, the light just stay on and I can’t get it to go off unless I switch off the power source completely

Any idea of what might have gone wrong ? Appreciate any help !

Fab

I had this happen as well. From what I have read (from some Fibaro forums), the relay gets stuck or “welded” because of the attached lights causing some issues. You can test the theory by tapping the stuck relay to see if it clicks back into place. The issue was fixed for me after switching to different LED bulbs.