[RELEASE] Qubino Flush 1D Relay, Flush 2 Relays, Flush 1 Relay, & Flush Dimmer


I just installed the Flush 1 relay with temp sensor handler. It seems to work ok but the app won’t display the temperature. I can see the temp updates in the IDE event list, but in the app the log only shows Temperature: NaN°C

Have I missed something?

Using the new Smartthings Android app, and now also the new Smartthings Alexa Skill, the Flush 2 Relay no longer works. I have updated the Device Handlers (I noticed a commit commenting the change was to fix compatibility with the new app), however for me it still isn’t working. In the mobile app, on the tile it always says ‘Checking status …’. When you click the tile for the detailed view, it does correctly show the status (either off or on), however if you try to click it on or off, you get ‘Network or server error. Please try again later’. The classic app still works fine, though it is scheduled to be retired on October 14. The Classic Alexa skill still worked, but it was going to quit working tomorrow (9/21), so today I upgraded and the new skill now doesn’t work. I don’t think it is possible to get the Classic skill back now.

I have 3 of the 2 Relay devices installed in my home, and am hoping there can be a fix for this.

Thank you,
Danny Green

Updating the device handlers will not fix the issue, you have to either

  1. Delete the parent & child device < OR >
  2. Delete the child device. Then in the parent device, click edit and update so that it can create a new child device.

The child device must be re-created again.


Thank you for the quick reply, I will try that when I get home. So to clarify, I can go into the new Smart things app, and delete the 2 devices that are the children. Then I go into the parent device, click edit, and maybe make a small change to the title or something, and click save. That will trigger it to recreate the 2 children nodes, and it will correct the issue. Doing this will not require re-pairing (or including) the devices? Also, do you know if this is separate from the classic application, meaning that doing these actions in the new app will not affect the classic one? As the classic one still works, I’ll feel better knowing that I’m not risking messing that one up.


I am having basically the same issues but I tried the above method from hongtat and it didn’t work. I deleted one of the child devices using the “edit” screen, but I couldn’t find a way to bring it back. So then I excluded the entire device and re-included it, but now I only get the two child devices to show up, the Parent device which has all the parameter settings, has disappeared. (Be aware that excluding it using the new App, also deletes it from the Classic App) . After many exclusion/inclusion attempts to try to figure this out, now I think my Qubino module has gone TU, so I’m done for the day!


Thank you Hongtat, your suggestion worked for me. In the new smartthings app, I deleted the child devices, edited the parent (changed the name), and when I saved, the children came back, and now they work. Coronamike50, did you update the device handlers in the ide before going through the process?

Danny Green

I tried updating the DHTs, but not sure if I did it right. I’ve tried so many things to no avail, that I think I’ve caused more problems than I’ve fixed. It’ll be a pain, due to their locations, but I think my only alternative now is to just bite the bullet, exclude all my Qubinos, delete the handlers and start over. I’ll post with results when I’m done. :pensive:

1 Like

OK, got things working again. When I did a fresh Z wave inclusion on the Qubinos, they came up as 2 Qubino Switches, but no Parent device, which normally contains all the settings. I went into IDE and and changed the device type for switch 1 to Qubino Flush 2 Relay, then back again to switch, and the parent device magically appeared! All good now :smile:

1 Like