[OBSOLETE] Qubino Flush 1D Relay, Flush 2 Relays, Flush 1 Relay, & Flush Dimmer

You have to update the device handler to the latest version and then delete the child devices (through the IDE) and change a preference in the app to have it recreate them.

1 Like

many thanks Eric - all good.

Hi

I’ve just installed this on my hub and installed the DH and the contact sensor child device. I have a contact sensor between ‘L’ and 'I2" using 24v DC supply. The switch works perfectly, but the contact sensor shows offline always. What am I missing? Thanks

Hello Guys, hello Eric,

Maybe you can help me with something, last night until 5 in the morning i almoast got crazy, i have 2 qubino Flush 1 Relay, and i didn`t manage to get I3 contact to work, i deleled the parent device several times, i deleted I2 and I3 contact child several times and changed the preferences to readd them, I2 contact is working fine, however what i have noticed after several deletion of I2 and I3 a couple of times under the child devices I2 was reading from qubino both I2 and I3, meaning that if i would close the contact I3 on the app it would close I2 if i open I3 on the app same it opens I2, if i do the same with I2 is opening and closing I2, somehow I2 is reading both I3 contact and I2 from qubino, and i got this with 2 devices, i thought first one was defective but actually both devices do the same. In the Smartthings app i get changes only on I2, for both qubino contcats I2 and I3. Can you help me somehow i really need the I3 contact.

What i want to mention is that in the past i think last year i have installed one qubion flush 1 relay, and for that device the readings are good, I2 is reading I2 , and I3 is reading I3, i didn`t dare to delete those because it is mounted on my walkway gate and i need both contacts also ther.
Thank you

Hi @erocm1231 - first of all thank you for the DTH, I have a number of the Qubino Flush 2 Relays at home and am moving my installation over to Smartthings, not without problems… I just move 2 of these - the first one I had problems similar to above, so I figured it could be something brought over from the previous installation and I factory reset the device (pressing S 6 seconds, o much longer actually). Then re-installed, removed child, assigned your DTH, and it’s fine. When I tried the second one, I kept getting the error above, no matter how many times I factory reset the device… I kept getting the “network or server error” on the parent, and it just never seems to want to go off. It’s inconvenient as in this particular case, I only needed to use the parent/master switch really as I need both switches to go on at the same time.

So - just wanted to ask - had you figured out what is wrong with it please? The ST DTH seems fine but does not give you a master device with metering for both child devices… So I’d rather have this one working.

Many thanks in advance!

It seems like the second one did not get its child devices deleted and recreated. That would be the cause of that error . . . Or an association issue. Go into preferences and change a preference to resubmit the config.

This part I most certainly did…

I have not played with associations either, but will try to save from the app as I haven’t as yet - only from the IDE…

Will your handlers also work for a Flush 1 Relay ON/OFF Thermostat (ZMNHID3)?

I do not believe that it will.

Did you get it to be ONLINE? I just purchased/added a 1D, but Smartthings shows it only as OFFLINE. I added it right beside the hub… that didn’t work. Very frustrating.

It’s not just you. It’s a platform wide issue. This has now been posted to the status page as well.

1 Like

Well I’m at a loss with my new Flush 1D Relay (in the new app).
I just can’t seem to get the temperature probe to show up.

The probe is one I’ve used on a Qubino Flush Relay ON/OFF Thermostat and it worked fine.
I’ve made sure it was plugged in BEFORE I powered up the device. I’ve included/excluded/hard reset about 30 times. It comes up either as a z-wave switch or a Qubino Flush 2 Relay.

When it comes up as the Flush 2, I change over to the custom Flush 1D handler. It creates 1 contact sensor child device (i2) that just continues to say “Checking…”

I’ve spent about 4-5 hours on this and am coming to an end.

Can anyone please lend some advice?

In the new app there needs to be a “template” that the device can use to determine what information is displayed in the device page of the app. Last I checked a template did not exist for a “switch” that includes “temperature” because it is a unique device. The current template is “generic-switch-power-energy”. As far as I know there is no “generic-switch-power-energy-temperature”.

1 Like

But I’m trying to use your handlers for this device. Does your handlers not handle TEMPERATURE as well? I don’t seem to see any child device handlers in your list pertaining to temperature… even though others seems to be able to see temps. Perhaps I’m going at it the wrong way?

When I finally get the device to come up as only “Qubino Flush 2 Relay”, I switch it to your Flush 1D handler. What else am I supposed to do? No child device comes up except for CONTACT… and that just sits there with “Checking”. The main device comes up and ON/OFF works, just no indication for TEMPS.

The device handler doesn’t support temperature in the new app. Only in the old app.

I Have Qubino Fulsh 2 relays, Qubino Fulsh 1 relay and Qubino flush 1D relay, using these device handlers, and the temperature works without any problems. The only problem i have is with qubino flush 1 relay contact I3 always checking an not working!
Indeed i have added them to my network and reset them several times until they worked, but the temperature has to appear when you add them to the network, the device child with the temperature is created automatically.

Qubino 1|638x500

1 Like

@The_Black

I’ve tried so many times (maybe 30-40) and just can’t get the Flush 1D to recognize the temp probe. What probe are you using? The probe I have plugs into that little port and is the one I used on my Qubino Flush Relay ON/OFF Thermostat (which the Flush 1D is replacing). I’m assuming that same probe is the one that all the Qubino relays use. As I stated before, I need BOTH temperature AND one contact switch on this unit.
Screenshot 2021-04-07 105312

The probe which i use is the one from qubino plugged in same as your picture. What i was checking indeed for the qubino relays that i have the temp probe connected i am using the device handler from the Qubino Flush 2 Relay.

1 Like

Good evening.
Does the Qubino 1D pair securely and locally with Smartthings?

Hi,
I have the same exact problem of the temperature not being updated/refreshed automatically but only if I refresh the device status manually in the Smarthings app. - any resolution for this anyone? attached the logs of the device activities - all temperatures updates are all manual pulling only.