[OBSOLETE] Qubino Flush 1D Relay, Flush 2 Relays, Flush 1 Relay, & Flush Dimmer

I am not sure. You haven’t changed anything on the device before it stopped? Changed a preference or excluded / included?

Which device handler are you using again?

hi frand i have the same problem the temperature would not refresh automatically i have the Qubino Flush 1D Relay. Do you have an idea for me?

When did it start? Did you change any preferences on the device, update the device handler, or any other changes?

I did not change anything the product is new. it happened from the first moment of installation

בתאריך יום ג׳, 28 ביולי 2020, 02:18, מאת Eric M via SmartThings Community ‏<smartthings@discoursemail.com>:

When you included it into your network was the temperature sensor plugged in?

Also, can you try changing the preference for “Digital temperature sensor reporting” and show the logs of what happens when you change it?

sorry for the late response.

yes the temperature sensor There was plugged in
i try to changing the preference for “Digital temperature sensor reporting” And nothing show the logs
Only if I do a refresh.
the switch Works perfectly And reports ,The problem is only in the reporting of the temperature
I had the same problem in the qubino flush on/off thermostat 2 So I did as it says here

But the module keeps disconnecting.
That’s why I switched to Qubino Flush 1D Relay

Hi Group,
I’ve got the 1D up and running with the updated device handler and the temperature probe installed. I think I’m missing something setup wise on temperature scale or mapping. I’m getting readings and the probe is responding, but my probe reading temperatures in the range of 272 to 311…

I see the callouts in the handler for scale and mapping, but I’m not following them enough to make changes/try things. Any input or ideas?

Hi Group,
I h ave three Flush 1D up and running. I see them in the old app and in the new app. In the new app, I can’t control them with an error code of “network error”. I tried a repair of the z-wave network, which didnt help. I still can control them in the old app and within Alexa app and speech. With the new app, I’m only able to control the zigbee bulb.

I used the custom device handler from probably 3-4 years ago, with uncommenting the temperature feature, as I don’t need it.

Since the old app will be discontinued, I had to migrate to the new app.

Do you have the same experience with it. From the Qubino website I see, that they have submitted 3 devices (DH) to Samsung and others are in progress. Does changing or updating the DH might help in my case. Is there any risk that I will loose them in the old App as well?

Hi,

I can confirm your issue with my setting as well. I have 3 Qubino 1 Relays 1 zigbee bulb, running all the time without any problems. Due the mandatory transition to the new app, I’m not apple to control the z-wave Qubino devices. I get the same error message as you.

They are still working with the old app - which will stop working 9th September - and Alexa.

Which device handler are you using?

ST have changed there device strategy. From the website of Qubino, it’s planned to add same additional DH for other qubino devices. I’m not sure what’s the strategy of ST, if custom device handler are no longer supported.

I’m not sure, if an exclusion and inclusion will fix the problem. But that’s the last thing, I will plan to do. This would mean, that I have to open sockets, press the reset button on each realay. I anyway use more the Alexa voice control feature.

I fixed the problem with an different DH.

Qubino Flush 1 Relay

1 Like

Hi

I just installed the Flush 1 relay with temp sensor handler. It seems to work ok but the app won’t display the temperature. I can see the temp updates in the IDE event list, but in the app the log only shows Temperature: NaN°C

Have I missed something?

Using the new Smartthings Android app, and now also the new Smartthings Alexa Skill, the Flush 2 Relay no longer works. I have updated the Device Handlers (I noticed a commit commenting the change was to fix compatibility with the new app), however for me it still isn’t working. In the mobile app, on the tile it always says ‘Checking status …’. When you click the tile for the detailed view, it does correctly show the status (either off or on), however if you try to click it on or off, you get ‘Network or server error. Please try again later’. The classic app still works fine, though it is scheduled to be retired on October 14. The Classic Alexa skill still worked, but it was going to quit working tomorrow (9/21), so today I upgraded and the new skill now doesn’t work. I don’t think it is possible to get the Classic skill back now.

I have 3 of the 2 Relay devices installed in my home, and am hoping there can be a fix for this.

Thank you,
Danny Green

Updating the device handlers will not fix the issue, you have to either

1. Delete the parent & child device < OR >
  2. Delete the child device. Then in the parent device, click edit and update so that it can create a new child device.

The child device must be re-created again.

Hello!

Thank you for the quick reply, I will try that when I get home. So to clarify, I can go into the new Smart things app, and delete the 2 devices that are the children. Then I go into the parent device, click edit, and maybe make a small change to the title or something, and click save. That will trigger it to recreate the 2 children nodes, and it will correct the issue. Doing this will not require re-pairing (or including) the devices? Also, do you know if this is separate from the classic application, meaning that doing these actions in the new app will not affect the classic one? As the classic one still works, I’ll feel better knowing that I’m not risking messing that one up.

Thanks!
Danny

I am having basically the same issues but I tried the above method from hongtat and it didn’t work. I deleted one of the child devices using the “edit” screen, but I couldn’t find a way to bring it back. So then I excluded the entire device and re-included it, but now I only get the two child devices to show up, the Parent device which has all the parameter settings, has disappeared. (Be aware that excluding it using the new App, also deletes it from the Classic App) . After many exclusion/inclusion attempts to try to figure this out, now I think my Qubino module has gone TU, so I’m done for the day!

Hello,

Thank you Hongtat, your suggestion worked for me. In the new smartthings app, I deleted the child devices, edited the parent (changed the name), and when I saved, the children came back, and now they work. Coronamike50, did you update the device handlers in the ide before going through the process?

Thanks,
Danny Green

I tried updating the DHTs, but not sure if I did it right. I’ve tried so many things to no avail, that I think I’ve caused more problems than I’ve fixed. It’ll be a pain, due to their locations, but I think my only alternative now is to just bite the bullet, exclude all my Qubinos, delete the handlers and start over. I’ll post with results when I’m done. :pensive:

1 Like

OK, got things working again. When I did a fresh Z wave inclusion on the Qubinos, they came up as 2 Qubino Switches, but no Parent device, which normally contains all the settings. I went into IDE and and changed the device type for switch 1 to Qubino Flush 2 Relay, then back again to switch, and the parent device magically appeared! All good now :smile:

1 Like

Hi

I have a Flush 1 relay with a temperature sensor attached, and I can see the current temperature in the “current state” on the parrent device.

I also get the two contact sensor child devices but no temperature child device

Is there anything I can do?

Mhp

Just an FYI, I wrestled with this for a while - I was easily able to get the 1D added and the switch working with this handler, but I could never get the temp working. It worked fine in Vera (I had it there before, and I re-added it to confirm). I tried all the stuff in this thread.

Finally I saw a post on some random forum (indigo or something) with this procedure:
Hard reset/unjoin
unplug temp sensor
Power down device 30 secs
plug in temp sensor
join ST
unjoin ST (soft unjoin)
rejoin

Anyway, the funny thing is that it worked out of the box after that using the standard Qubino Flush 2 handler it picked. And it added a separate temp sensor that works perfectly (as a child device). Only thing I don’t like about this is I can’t set advanced settings, so I changed handler to this one (but temp stopped showing up), set my auto-off setting, and set back to out-of-thebox handler and now all is well.

So maybe it’s mentioned above, but the out of the box handler will work for this, though you lose some configurability if you need it.