[RELEASE] Qubino Flush 1D Relay, Flush 2 Relays, Flush 1 Relay, & Flush Dimmer

Also I’m using the ercom123 driver. Is that the only one? Does it support temp?

That’s the one one I’ve found, and would probably trust it since The Smartest House links to it.

At looking at the code for the relay you have, yes it natively supports temperature. When it joins, it has a different fingerprint.

I did notice that excluding these is not as easy as pressing a button, and that’s a bummer with your config.

Welp, woo hoo. Finally. On like the 5th or 6th exclude and re-add it came up seeing the temp sensor. I did reseat the TS wire so maybe that was the issue.

I suppose I should go back and delete all my near-profanity :wink:

1 Like

Yeah the exclusion is a serious PITA.

I have to take my st hub to the basement on battery poewr, and run a different cat 5 wire over to it.

I then set it to exclude mode
turn the circuit off
turn the circuit back on
and within 60 seconds toggle L1 on the qbino 5 times.

This excludes the device, but then I have to wait for my firewall and cable modem to come back up before I can see much else in the smartthings app.

At this point I can add a new device in the ST app
Then toggle L1 3x to discover the device.

It definitely seems to help to have the hub very close to the qbino to get the thermostat discovered.

That’s probably the one thing that worries me about these. Luckily, I’ll be using the 1D off a 24vdc power supply, so I’l;l be able to use the button.

You got that right. I’ve had to do it a few times and it’s painful. But you may want to see this post and switch I installed in the same box as my Qubino to make pairing and resetting much easier:

Yeah I considered something like that but mine is in a crawlspace that’s about 28" high. Hopefully I’ll never have to touch it again… then again, that’s what I said last time.

Thanks for the DTH, awesome work.

Can someone provide a feedback on Qubino devices in terms of stability, compatibility with ST, and overall experience? I’m looking to move from Fibaro modules to Qubino. TIA

1 Like

I have a couple of dry contact relays and they are awesome, super reliable, very configurable with many parameters and options… That said, I used this DH to configure it but as with any custom DH it executes in the cloud so as soon as I confirmed all the settings I then switched to the “Z-Wave Relay” DH and works flawlessly and local ex cution which is faster and way more reliable…

1 Like

I have installed this and am using it with 2 motion sensors wired to I1 and I2 with nothing wired to the output

I can configure I2 to work as motion sensor fine, is there any way to mod this DTH to have I1 and I2 as motion sensors ?

I have it working using webcore and and it detects when the switch is turned on so triggering the devices (RGBW zigbee bulbs) as if it is a motion sensor, would just like the device page to look like only a motion sensor.

Also, a way to label I1 and I2 in the device page would be great

Thanks in advance

Hello erocm1231! Thank you for all of your work!.

Is it possible to set the status of an output according to the status of an input? in a fixed way

for this example:

“0” at the input must be “0” at the output.
“1” at the input must be “1” at the output.

I have done tests with Qubino Flush 2D Relay, according to what I could prove there are situations where the behavior is inverted (for example due to a change in the input during a lack of energy)

with a 0 at the input I get a 1 at the output.

I am looking to operate a water pump with the floating water tank level … in no case can I reverse the operation or the tank may overflow. :disappointed:

Hi,

I’ve just wired up my Flush 1. The only terminal I’m using is i1 and I also have a temp sensor connected. The device is going to be used to control underfloor heating.

I’ve installed the device handlers for Flush 1 in the top of this post using GitHub integration and added the device to smartthings. The problem is that I’m getting no information from the device in the app and turning on and off the device doesn’t work. It just hangs on “turning off/on”.

I switched the device handler to “z-wave switch” and doing this, I can turn on and off the device but obviously no power or temp information.

I’ve excluded and included the device a couple of times now by holing the reset button for 6 secs to exclude and 2 secs to include.

I also renamed the device ID, which created new child devices.

In the app the orange blob on configure never disappears. If I go into settings and change values and save I get multiple random messages saying “Current value of parameter XXX is unknown”. The parameter numbers are different each time.

Any ideas?

Yes, see my post further up in this thread:

Then when I figured it out (also in this thread):

So your solution was to take it closer to the hub? I don’t think I have the same issue because my hub is very close to the device.

I’ve just now tried the “Z-wave metering device” as the device handler I can turn on/off the device and see the power draw. It all updates correctly.

If I switch back to the custom device handler, I can see the temperature but I’m not seeing any updates and still having the same issues above.

I don’t really need l2 and l3, but I do need the temperature so maybe I can put together a device handler from the “Z-wave metering device” and add temperature in. I’m not a coder though so it will be difficult for me to do.

Yes, in my case I had not had a successful inclusion initially and moving closer resolved that. Sorry to hear that’s not your issue. I do think the device is finicky period with regards to inclusion. It can take many tries.

I will say since I got it working it has been great. Much better than my Flush 2 which is much closer to the hub yet is terrible about updating switch status.

OK so I took the “Z wave metering device” and copied all the code relating to temperature from the device handler in this thread. I published my custom device handler and I now see on/off status, power draw, total power and temperature. They seem to be working ok.

I think the issue is that the device is not accepting the parameters that are set within the device handler because this custom device handler has no settings at all and will have the default, out of the box device settings.

Hopefully this will continue to work for me but maybe someone else knows how to resolve my original issue?

Oh that’s not good to hear because I’m seriously looking at that device to replace an old Vizia 2 button zwave scene controller. I wonder if the Fibaro is better.

1 Like

I have a few of the fibaro dimmers for my lights and they work perfectly.

The only reason I chose qubino this time is because I needed temperature readings. Using my new custom device handler, it has been working all night. It turns off/on and has been reporting temp changes.

However i2 and i3 will not work. This isn’t a problem for me because I don’t need them.

What does the data and raw description show for the device in the IDE? Should look something like this:

Hello everybody, I just installed a flush2d and I’m facing this problem. Wire connection is ok because the qubino is correctly switched on and the lamp connected is normally switched on and off from the toggle. I’m using the Eric’s DH and I can easily add the qubino to the network. Once the the qubino is inside I try to command it by the phone but it doesn’t feel my command and also it doesn’t update any kind of information, it doesn’t feel the lamp on or off even the consumption too. Any help from you is appreciated. Thanks