The ramp up/ramp down is most likely a parameter in the switch settings. If it is possible to change that, you would do it by reconfiguring the device if you have a device handler capable of changing those Settings.
So first you need to figure out what those parameters are, and then the device handler would have to be updated to allow the changes.
If you’re controlling smart bulbs, it might be a separate parameter in the bulb settings as well. So then you have to look at the device handler for the bulb.
Sorry all but it has been a busy day, give me some time to try and replicate the issue and I will let you know what I find. I have not hooked up my second switch yet as I am finishing some remodeling but I will get a second switch setup soon and see if there is some issue when there is more than 1 switch or something.
Just to confirm, you do have the smartapp installed a second time and setup to control a set of lights right? Without that you may not see any events. I don’t see anything in your “In Use By” field so it doesn’t seem you have a smartapp associated with the new switch but not sure if that is the issue.
I added my second switch and I can see in the live logging that the commands for the second switch are not being accepted and the button presses for the initial switch I setup is showing in the logs for both switches. I will do some research on that and I am sure I will be able to come up with a fix, likely just not using an unique device number or something somewhere in the code. My guess is this is what is tripping up automation rules as well.
I installed 1 copy of the device handler and when I add the switches they properly pick that up
I then went to the smartapp through the web interface and installed it for each switch with the appropriate lights and switch selected and clicked the install button each time. That is how you do it right?
I also tried the smartthings button controller on the working one and the non working ones. Nothing from that either.
I have updated the device type with a fix for the multiple switch issue, please give it a try and let me know if you see any issues. I was able to get multiple switches hooked up and they now report properly in the IDE logs. I was also able to setup my smart app to assign each switch to a separate group of bulbs and all 4 functions work.
I would go into the IDE and delete the devices and then on the switch hold both buttons down at the same tim until you see the light flash blue, then you can set your hub to pairing mode and it will re-pair those switches. I would remove all of them but then add them back 1 at a time, the code was not assigning a proper device ID previously which is why it got confused with multiple devices.