On request from some users.
While there are apps out there which notify you when the door is open for a period of time or to notify / set off an alarm when a door or window is opened/closed (i.e change of state).
###This app is used to notify you and take action if the device (door/window/switch/lock/garage/valve/window shade etc) is ALREADY open/on or closed/off when the hub mode changes AND turn on/off/open/close them for you. It also acts like a backup for a failed Routine execution.
So if you’re leaving the house or turning in the for the night, you would like to know if you accidentally left a door or window open. For example, when the Goodbye routine runs, it locks up the house and change the mode to Away. The app will notify you if there are any unlocked doors, open garage doors or open blinds etc at the very moment the mode changes to Away and, if possible, close them for you so you leave the house knowing that this app has your back!
- Report/Operate switches that are left on or off and then turn off/on
- Report/Operate locks that are left locked/unlocked and can unlock/lock them
- Report/Operate garage doors that are left open/closed and can close/open them
- Report/Operate Valves, Windows Blinds/Shades and more devices in future (see posts below for updates)
- Option for delayed checking to allow time for Routines to execute or devices to change state after the Mode changes
- Custom messages and monitoring/actions for each Mode (or single message for all Modes)
- Automatic push notification if there is an updated version of the SmartApp available
You can configure which devices to monitor for each mode separately and also configure notifications (push/sms) for each mode independently. You also have the option for a single notification setting for all modes with individual overrides.
This app also acts like a backup for Routines. If the routine timesout while trying to lock doors or turn switches off etc, this app will notify the user and then attempt to complete the action.
If you have suggestions please let us know and we’ll add them to the app.
##This app is available on the ST RBoy Apps Server, http://smartthings.rboyapps.com. Refer to our facebook page below to get access to the server.
###If you like the Apps consider supporting our development efforts. Visit our Facebook page for updates on new apps and to get Access to all our Premium ST Apps. http://www.facebook.com/RBoySTApps
The latest version of these apps with udpates are available on the RBoy server.