[RELEASE] Official Monoprice 4 in 1 Motion Sensor with Temperature, Humidity, Light, Battery and Tamper Notifications Device Handler

My 15902’s aren’t working with the new SmartThings iOS app. Specifically, when I click on the devices in the app, it says “Can’t connect to device. Check device and try again.” They show up just fine on the ST browser IDE. I’ve tried resetting one of them. I’ve tried updating to the new device handlers. Thanks

On the new Smartthings dashboard, it’s always showing “Checking…”. I tried rebooting the hub and also pressing the tiny button but even after a week or longer waiting to sync, it’s still showing “Checking…” instead of the Temperature selected in settings. Inside the device tile, it works as intended. @RBoy, is there an update planned to address this issue?

I have five of these devices. One seems to not report motion. Always reports 69F, 30% humidity, and 50lux. I have done many factory resets and exclusions.

What do you think?

Official Monoprice 4 in 1 Motion Sensor with Temperature, Humidity, Light, Battery and Tamper Notifications Device Handler - Version 02.00.01

• Fix for some device settings Save button not working after SmartThings mobile app update