[BROKEN] NST Manager v5.0 (Does Not Work Anymore)

That fixed it Eric, I had to re log in so to speak on the Nst app. All appears to be fine now.

Should also add thanks for the quick response and resolution as always, you and the team are awesome.

I might be missing something incredibly obvious here, but I can’t find how to change the app to use Celsius. My nest is using Celsius but NST Manger is displaying the temp in farenheight. Any ideas?

Go here (iOS) and click the gear top right.

Scroll down below the map

Looks like it was a nest permissions issue, I didn’t realize that could
happen. Thank you for your quick response. I checked the last time logged
into nest and it was 1 minutes ago. So I think it is working.

Thanks again!!

1 Like

I also keep getting “Can’t reach Nest.com…” after hitting the “Accept” button whilst installing the Nest Manager (same as Sandeep and jafo above). Did a clean install as wanted Git Integration, new token, published, all app permissions are fine. I cannot see ST Integration asking for permission in the Nest App itself, even as I am trying to login to the Nest Account via Nest Manager. Have tried on iOS and droid devices but consistently get the same error at the top of the login screen.

Any other suggestions please?

Thanks chaps!

I’m having the same issue as well. First it was “Oops” error. Now it says "Can’t reach nest.com…"
Any help would be much appreciated!

I’m having the “Can’t reach nest.com” issue as well.

Anyone having issues with all devices showing as unavailable anytime you hit done in settings?

I have been getting this error message all day when i try to log in

Me too, I’ve been having Nest Protect offline issues for days so I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app and devices but now I can’t log in

@tonesto7

Anthony, any insight as to what is causing the issue of trying to grant “Access” whilst configuring the app please? Thanks!

I was thinking of uninstall and reinstall but I guess I will just wait for now

I am trying to access my nest account via the app but am getting the following error. Can you please help?

Same problem for me. Perhaps its a change in the nest Api.

Same here. Getting the oops error also

The new install access problem should be working now

Yes, Thanks its working now.

Thanks guys!

Able to login now so thank you however have other issues one of which is why I did a re-install, this only mainly applies to the Android Smartthings app though (tested on 3 different devices), I do not see this issue on iOS.

If I go into any of the “Things”, Thermostat, Weather, Protect or Presence Device I get details on the screen, if I then simply go back to the list of devices or to the config screen and back into any of these I get the “wait” icon spinning and the info does not populate however long I wait. I have to kill the Smartthings app then when I go back in it displays correctly until I look at the device again when the issue repeats itself. As it only happens on android I assume it is localized to that specific app/platform however it would be great to have this issue resolved.

Another issue is that Nest Protect seems to go offline in Smartthings after a few minutes and I have to remove and run the NST app again to get it back correctly. It seems I can speed this disconnect up if I go into the Nest Protect device (on Android) and hit the refresh link it gives me a 404 Not Found and kills the connection to the Protect, after which the Network Status of the device seems to change to Offline and the only way to get it back again in to remove it and run through the NST App and add it back. This also happens if I go into the Recently page, SmartApp Page and Config screen of the Protect device. On iOS I see the exact same issues with the exception that the refresh seems to work ok, well until it drops the connection to the Protect.

On both apps it reports the Power Type as Wired whereas it is actually battery.

Really wish I had stayed on the version I have before as did not experience any issues back then even though I do not really use it for automation it was handy to be able to check it all in one place.

Thanks!

Hi, I’m having problems with the Refresh command with Nest Weather where I’m always getting an error and not always working correctly when refresh command is ran in webCoRE. I’m trying to do a refresh every 10 minutes between 5 PM and 10:30 PM to make sure the illuminate levels are being updated but doesn’t appear the refresh works. It’s rare that Nest Weather doesn’t refresh based on the settings in NST Manager but I like to have a backup since there was a few days Nest Weather didn’t refresh at all in the past for me causing light to not turn on that’s based on illuminate levels.

Errors in logs:

6/16/2017, 10:12:21 PM +599ms
+953ms ║Error while executing physical command Nest Weather.refresh([]): groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: physicalgraph.device.CommandService.executeAction() is applicable for argument types: (physicalgraph.device.cache.DeviceDTO, java.lang.Boolean) values: [Nest Weather, true] Possible solutions: executeAction(physicalgraph.device.IDevice, java.lang.String), executeAction(physicalgraph.device.IDevice, java.util.List), executeAction(physicalgraph.device.IDevice, physicalgraph.device.HubAction), executeAction(physicalgraph.device.IDevice, physicalgraph.device.HubMultiAction), executeAction(physicalgraph.device.IDevice, physicalgraph.device.ParallelAction), executeAction(physicalgraph.device.IDevice, physicalgraph.device.RestAction)
6/16/2017, 10:02:21 PM +500ms
+818ms ║Error while executing physical command Nest Weather.refresh([]): groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: physicalgraph.device.CommandService.executeAction() is applicable for argument types: (physicalgraph.device.cache.DeviceDTO, java.lang.Boolean) values: [Nest Weather, true] Possible solutions: executeAction(physicalgraph.device.IDevice, java.lang.String), executeAction(physicalgraph.device.IDevice, java.util.List), executeAction(physicalgraph.device.IDevice, physicalgraph.device.HubAction), executeAction(physicalgraph.device.IDevice, physicalgraph.device.HubMultiAction), executeAction(physicalgraph.device.IDevice, physicalgraph.device.ParallelAction), executeAction(physicalgraph.device.IDevice, physicalgraph.device.RestAction)