(Kyle Crebs) #3567

You are a saint. Thank you

(Tony B.) #3568

Doesn’t look like I can :frowning:

Can I just add another plugin instance?

(jkp) #3569

Tagging @E_Sch

(Tony B.) #3570

I set up the API with her account but, as soon as I tried to add another instance, it doesn’t let me do anything other than configure my first one.

The answer is currently “no, you can’t add more than one SmartApp instance”

(Anthony S.) #3571

By default the manager app is limited to a single instance per ST location (I think it’s because the way the children apps are setup. It’s been 2 years since that decision was made so i’m struggling to remember)

(Scott Chapman) #3572

Hmmm, Mine was working a while ago, then I noticed I only had a couple of my Nest Protects showing up.

I still half of my devices showing up on my devices, but looks like they haven’t been updated in a while.

I sent ahead and updated the apps and DH.

But I go into the app now and se Home is not set, and when I go look for devices in it it shows none.

(Radim Svoboda) #3573

Is there a plan to include remote Nest Temperature Sensors to the NST Manager as well?

(Anthony S.) #3574

Remote sensor data is not available to us under the best api

(Bob Kerr) #3575

It’s definitely not the “best” api. :smile:

(Patrick Mjoen) #3576

I finally got a Nest E but having issues with the smart app. Its telling me “Nest Developer Data Missing”. When I follow the link to the Nest Developer Portal and create login, I see the following:

Thank you for your interest in the Works with Nest program. We’re currently restructuring our developer program and are no longer accepting new developers to the program or performing client integration reviews for existing developers until the new program is implemented. Stay tuned for further details and announcements.

How can I get this up and running?

(Tony Fleisher) #3577

Despite the messaging, the Nest developer console will still allow you to register and setup oauth clients.

(Patrick Mjoen) #3578

I cant create a new product which is the first step in the documentation.

(Tony Fleisher) #3579

It looks like they redesigned the console and what used to be product is now called oauth client.

(Patrick Mjoen) #3580

Finally got it working, but it is not updating the nest protect devices I previously had and the new nest thermostat didn’t show up in things?

(Mark S) #3581

Looking for guidance…
I was able to install, generate client code/secret…update app…

When attempting to login to nest via the nest manager, I’m able to login.

When select the ‘Allow’ button for the Works with Nest page…clicking allow brings up a blank white page…nothing else…

logs are showing:
9:17:42 PM: error Oauth Callback Exception: groovyx.net.http.HttpResponseException: Bad Request @line 7281 (callback)
9:17:12 PM: info ||| Nest Manager (v5.5.6) | AuthToken not found: Directing to Login Page

(Scott Chapman) #3582

I think I am experiencing the same issue (devices not showing up). I know all the devices are visible to my Nest account, but from the app (i’m running current DM & App) none of my devices are showing up…

Help?

(Patrick Mjoen) #3583

Any updates, my devices are not being added???

(Anthony S.) #3584

With out being able to see all the facts the best I can do is make a wild guess.
Or blame Nest :slight_smile:

(Patrick Mjoen) #3585

The smart app sees all the devices but it is not adding them in the things screen in Smart Things