[BROKEN] NST Manager v5.0 (Does Not Work Anymore)

Great work by the way…
Is there a way for it to discover the Nest X Yale lock too?

That’s funny question pretty much if you want to do it nest won’t allow you to

It throws an error and won’t go any farther. I am new at this stuff but it looks like I am going to have to wait for nest to get their act together before I can add my stuff to ST or buy a new thermostat

all you need to do is create an oauth token.

Folks have been creating accounts. I read they are not accepting reviews, which you don’t have to do.

Thanks, that worked

How quickly should the SmartApp update? I am seeing up to 5-minute delays today. Thanks!

Can I use 2 accounts? My gf just paid for a nest and the power bill is under her name. I have my cameras and she wants her thermostat to get credit.

I wonder if setting up family members in your nest app would show her Thermostat in ST. Check it out in the family setting of your nest app. Click the cog in the upper right of the screen and select Family in the menu.

Thanks! Great idea!

Cannot login. Any thoughts. Thanks

Login to your nest developer account and check the url you pasted into it. Make sure there are no blank spaces before/after that url.

Umm, what should the URL be?

1 Like

You are a saint. Thank you

Doesn’t look like I can :frowning:

Can I just add another plugin instance?

Tagging @E_Sch

I set up the API with her account but, as soon as I tried to add another instance, it doesn’t let me do anything other than configure my first one.

The answer is currently “no, you can’t add more than one SmartApp instance”

By default the manager app is limited to a single instance per ST location (I think it’s because the way the children apps are setup. It’s been 2 years since that decision was made so i’m struggling to remember)

Hmmm, Mine was working a while ago, then I noticed I only had a couple of my Nest Protects showing up.

I still half of my devices showing up on my devices, but looks like they haven’t been updated in a while.

I sent ahead and updated the apps and DH.

But I go into the app now and se Home is not set, and when I go look for devices in it it shows none.

Is there a plan to include remote Nest Temperature Sensors to the NST Manager as well?