[BROKEN] NST Manager v5.0 (Does Not Work Anymore)

Sweet, I think that worked! Thanks for the tip.

FYI the community installer did not auto install the NST storage with the latest release.

After installing today’s updates to the SmartApp and DTHs I can no longer open the SmartApp in the ST mobile app. No errors - it just does nothing when clicked.

did you install the new Storage smartapp? :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was it, thanks. I guess I missed that memo.

Does storage app need to be published?

Yes, I believe so. I published mine

FYI, updated today via IDE without any problems. I did notice that the update information when opening the device in the ST app shows a release date of “January 31st, 2018”

V5.3.7 was released May 31, 2018. Are you on the beta channel by chance? I was and needed to switch back to the master channel to get the update. :slight_smile:

tonesto7/nest-manager/master is the repo I used this morning to update. The update in the repo included all the device handlers, the two smart apps, as well as a new storage smart app.

Line 16 of the thermostat device handler code is “def devVer() { return “5.3.5” }”

The nest manager smart app code indicates version 5.3.7 with a May 31, 2018 date.

did the update today via IDE/GitHub. It did not install the storage app, I had to do that manually and when I open the thermostat I get

3:13:23 PM: error groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: physicalgraph.device.DeviceTypeExecutorBase$_closure5.doCall() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String, java.lang.ClassCastException) values: [graphHTML Exception:, java.lang.ClassCastException]

Can you open the NST Manager smartapp and click save?

Yeap tried that

you updated the device handlers?

yeap i did

would be good to see logs as a private message (or if you can enable web diagnostics).

that was the log from the IDE I posted

Greetings…

I already have been using an automation to stop ALL HVAC and set to ECO based on if windows/doors are open. This has been working great !!!

I’m having trouble setting up another automation to circulate the HVAC fan between 11pm to 7am, but NOT if any contacts are open. I’m getting nowhere. I can get it to circulate, but can’t get a restriction to not run if a contact is open, or only between certain times.

Could someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction?

:slight_smile:

I am new to Smartthings and all this stuff. But I was able to update the Nest Manager to 5.3.7 by going into IDE, selecting My SmartApps, selecting Nest Manager, Selecting SAVE, then PUBLISH - for Me. Hope this helps.

works great on the new update, did it manually. Had a hard time not working at first, whenever you can, please update the wiki regarding the storage smartapp. thanks for the great NST manager!