[BROKEN] NST Manager v5.0 (Does Not Work Anymore)

I am having the same issue as in the video above. The install is fresh, most current versions of everything run on the iOS classic app, credentials and permissions triple checked. Thermostat works perfectly, shows the status of the camera as streaming, but when I select the camera, the app crashes.

Telling people that you can’t be bothered to read the manual is not going to endear people to help you, quite likely why you haven’t received a response in a week.

5 Likes

And you are on iOS as well?

I am in iOS using the classic app on an iphoneX. I am showing events in the ide, so the camera is communicating with SmartThings/ NST manager.

Are you seeing any error in the IDE logs while trying to open the camera device page?

Looks like we will have to the degrade the notification features…

No errors, it appears to be working perfectly in the ide.

Not sure if this is related to Nest Cam anyway i replicated the error by opening the app and then checked the logs

if you click on the link far left of the error it will take you to the app/device for the error

Is NST Manager down?

Disregard, I’m slow

1 Like

Anything need to be updated for contact book? Can’t seem to get it to stop showing in the smart app.

We have an update rolling out sometime today that removes contact book support

1 Like

Is all push gone from ST our just select the users you want to push to?

only selective push is gone… I’m working on a easy to use solution that uses locationEvents using Pushover to target specific devices if you have pushover account :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh I do! Use it for a lot of different apps

This solution will be easy to integrate into existing apps for full pushover support similar to how AskAlexa and Webcore support is added to other apps. I’m just finishing up the image attachment part before i release instructions on how to implement.

Sounds good. Looking forward to it!

How can I turn off text alerts? Can not seem to find it in the app anywhere.

Under notification settings