[BROKEN] NST Manager v5.0 (Does Not Work Anymore)

I have responded to so many posts in the last few days, so I’m not sure if you are talking about NST Manager not showing up in the Market Place from the conversation the other day. If this is what you are referring to, I have a sneaking suspicion that this has to do with your account and the shard that you are currently pointed to.

If I have this correct:

• Your wife is using an Android Device and when you login to her account on that phone, the NST Manager Application can be seen / added from the Market Place. Is that correct?

• Your phone which is IOS, when you login on your phone with your account, you cannot see the NST Manager Smart App in the Market Place. Is that correct?

If I have assumed correctly, another user @jmpierce experienced this same thing with his phone. He had a previous version of NST Manager on his phone. He updated his code in IDE, but when he would goto update the NST Manager on his phone, it would continuously refer to the 5.20 version. We did all sorts of troubleshooting and it didn’t matter what he deleted or modified. Anyway, he went to support and explained the situation as when or how is unknown, but recently the pointer to the correct shard that he belonged on changed, so from the ST Mobile it was looking somewhere else from what he had previously created for code on the website.

Jims post in reply to me the other day:

Your wife being able to see it from her account in the Mobile app is what I would explain to Support. Her account must be pointed at the right shard, and your account, for whatever reason is not. Have them look at that and hopefully they can fix you up.

It’s time for me to go enjoy some football and Thanksgiving feast!

Have a great day all!

2 Likes