[OBSOLETE] Node Red Bridge for X-10 Devices (Switches, Modules, Remotes, Sensors and Security Modules)

It would dead easy to do, actually easier than mochad since mochad uses a funky tcp protocol -
Actually for Heyu, you don’t even need the silly nod-red thing and can can go directly from Heyu to ST and back

Unfortunately I don’t have CM-11A. and Heyu doesn’t support the CM15A which is what I have. Would have loved to use Heyu.

There are 2 ways of going forward with this -

1. mods to node-red which I can probably walk you through with a little back and forth we can get it going
  2. Make a heyu adaptation of this code - which will require a bit more effort and groovy coding if you are up to it

Mochad passes on those messages just fine, I am not too familiar with them and those messages are inconsistent with the on/off patterns. Also the whole model for X-10 security devices is complex, and mapping to the ST model would have been hard. Another factor is all that I have is a remote that arms/disarms, so don’t really have anything to test with. If someone else has interest and adds them I would be happy to incorporate it in the code

Not sure why you got that impression, works fine with Alexa - I turn things on and off from Alexa all day long - and use @Mike_Maxwell Universal DH to receive the motion sensor/remote code and use them with the SmartLigthing App
[OBSOLETE] Universal Virtual Device Type and Translator