Today, I am pleased to provide the ST Community with the release of Ambient Weather Station V6.
* Updated Device Tile Handlers (DTH) to support the new ST Mobile Client! *
- Displays temperature and a refresh action on the Dashboard tile.
- Displays a limited number of standard capabilities in the detailed view. Custom capabilities will be added to the detailed view at a later date when available.
- WebCore, ActionTiles and/or Sharptools is highly recommended to view and act on Weather Station sensor events & values.
Weather Station Tile and Details View
!(upload://AusCapuhotvDMb5BIOcf5xkD3AH.png) !(upload://5bC1pYwcz7m2f8rH1WFq7tBLu3G.png) !(upload://7uhSGpwFzGnm61qIy6qRESVaAbi.png)
The installation instruction and software are the the Ambient Weather Station GitHub Repository.
A network connected Ambient Weather Station which connects to the Ambient Weather Network: (e.g. Model 2902A for example)
Supported mobile device with ST Mobile Client
A working knowledge of the SmartThings IDE
- Installing a SmartApp & DTH from a GitHub repository (see SmartThings GitHub IDE integration documentation for example instructions and use the Repository Owner, Name and Branch from installation instructions below)
Ambient Weather Station API Key (Required)
- API Key String
An Ambient Weather Station API Key is used to securely connect this program to your Ambient weather station data.
GitHub Repository Integration
Create a new SmartThings Repository entry in your SmartThings IDE under ‘Settings’ with the following values:
ST GitHub Settings for 6.00
Required Files since previous version MUST be installed and published to your SmartThings IDE Repositories (Use ‘Update from Repo’)
|My SmartApps||kurtsanders : Ambient Weather Station||Updated|
|My Device Handler||kurtsanders : Ambient Particulate Monitor||UnChanged|
|My Device Handler||kurtsanders : Ambient Weather Station||Updated|
|My Device Handler||kurtsanders : SmartWeather Tile Station||UnChanged|
|My Device Handler||kurtsanders : Ambient Weather Station Remote Sensor||Updated|
- It is strongly recommended that all previous versions/files of Ambient Weather Station be removed from your ST IDE and only the V6 files from the above table are listed in your SmartThings IDE.