[OBSOLETE] Netgear Nighthawk Router

btw, nobody seems to be interested about “traffic meter” function. (I got no feedback)
But I find it very useful. For example I can see that last night my router has downloaded a large file and reached 50mbps at peak.
I believe it is the best feature of this DH because Netgear gives only numbers (downloaded , uploaded) with this feature. But I get 144 samples forming a full day and graph them. I dunno why Netgear had not done it on their GUI.

The traffic function is a great feature and I don’t know for the other testers but I can’t render the chart. I have this error:

07:38:32: error groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: static java.lang.Math.round() is applicable for argument types: (null) values: [null]
Possible solutions: round(float), round(double), find(), rint(double), find(groovy.lang.Closure), random()

you have to leave the DH for a while to let “null” values turn to real values.
But first you must enable “traffic meter” on your router.
Did you do that ?

Unfortunately yes, as you can see on thi sscreenshot from the Genie App. Even if the DH stays open in ST for several minutes I still have a blank space where it should be

please insert the following 2 lines on line 1634 and then take a log:

log.debug dl
log.debug state.listdl.max()

4f67f5c5-8efd-4f7d-a686-b1bc719cf75a 14:18:31: error groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: static java.lang.Math.round() is applicable for argument types: (null) values: [null]
Possible solutions: round(float), round(double), find(), rint(double), find(groovy.lang.Closure), random()
4f67f5c5-8efd-4f7d-a686-b1bc719cf75a 14:18:31: debug null
4f67f5c5-8efd-4f7d-a686-b1bc719cf75a 14:18:31: debug t:null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null|null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null
4f67f5c5-8efd-4f7d-a686-b1bc719cf75a 14:17:54: error java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: “–”

ok. insert following line after line 706:

log.debug "received stats"

then insert following line after line 749:

log.debug "new dl $state.sdl"
log.debug "old dl $state.sdle"
log.debug "new min $state.min"
log.debug "old min $state.mine"
log.debug state.listdl

log.debug state.sul
log.debug state.min
log.debug state.sule
log.debug state.mine

log.debug state.listul
log.debug state.listdl

and check logs…

It doesn’t seems to go inside:

Clear
4f67f5c5-8efd-4f7d-a686-b1bc719cf75a 15:06:53: error groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: static java.lang.Math.round() is applicable for argument types: (null) values: [null]
4f67f5c5-8efd-4f7d-a686-b1bc719cf75a 15:06:53: debug null
4f67f5c5-8efd-4f7d-a686-b1bc719cf75a 15:06:53: debug t:null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,

can you press the “refresh” button on top right and take a log ?
if it doesn’t produce anything , are you sure that the device is configured correctly ?
do all other functions work for you ?

One of the fast router. I am using it.

Reviving this old thread. Has anybody used it with a recent Nighthawk Modem (CM1000 or CM2000) or Nighthawk Wifi 6 Mesh system? Obviously groovy is on the way out, but if this driver actually works, it may be a good start for an edge driver. Looking around for new wifi options and checking compatibility with SmartThings.