This is for Netgear Nighthawk Wireless Routers. I created it for my own use and tested on model R6700v2.
It is not complete yet but following functions are running well.
- Show status of Wifi 2Ghz , Wifi 5Ghz , together with available SSID
- Show status of Guest Wifi 2Ghz , Guest Wifi 5Ghz , together with available SSID and password
- Enable/Disable Wifi 2Ghz
- Enable/Disable Wifi 5Ghz
- Enable/Disable Guest Wifi 2Ghz
- Enable/Disable Guest Wifi 5Ghz
- See a list of attached devices (not complete because I still could not figure out how to display large amount of data on a tile)
- Reboot the router (enabled or disabled through settings of device)
- add Traffic Meter (graph if possible)
- Just add the device type and create a device with this DTH.
- Add the device network ID in hex format (HEXIP:HEXPORT) in device settings
- On Smartthings app edit device settings and input IP, Port, user and password for your router management
Normally, the device should display information when it is installed or settings updated. But this is not working as expected. Will fix if I find the solution.
Author - @mrmrmrmr
@Philippe_Portes - for answering my endless questions and for the great ideas