[REMOVED] Nest Manager 4.0

I received a push notification last week that there was an update to this app. I have since logged into the IDE and updated it, but I am still receiving multiple notifications every day that there is an update available.

try accessing the IDE using https://ide.smartthings.com
It’s likely the code is in the wrong shard or the device handlers need updated

Does the newest update no longer allow you to turn off the Nest entirely when a contact is open? It gives me the option to set ECO mode but not to turn it off like it used to do… Is there a reason for the change? I would prefer it to just turn off.

It does not offer off. We went to eco as we thought it was “safer” in case a contact got stuck or some other unexpected issue (battery, etc).

You can enter this into the suggestions if you want this.

http://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=Nest_Manager

near the bottom.

That was it, thanks!!

So today it seems there is no communications between ST and Nest? Logs look Ok, no errors

Commands in ST not reflected in Nest, and Commands in nest, not reflected in ST.

Have you tried opening the manager and pressing Done. Sometimes it needs a kick in butt :wink:

trying that now :smiley:

that seemed to have done it

this stuff will be much less likely to occur in v5.0

I’m very excited about this release :slight_smile:

ETA? :wink:

and if you are excited, I am excited too :smiley:

We’re just finishing up one of our major features. I would like to start beta testing the beginning of next week and release a few days later

Need a bit more noob help. I see this setting, and when I tap to modify, it takes me to the WU page (good), but I can’t see where to “add” the station ID. I have my station ID handy, but when I tap done, it just takes me back to the SmartApp. Is there a setting on the WU page I need to tap first?

please delete this post

For the past couple of weeks my Notifications have been doubling up. For example, when we arrive at home I get this notification twice, “Info: The mode (Home) has triggered Nest ‘Home’.” Has anyone had this issue before?

1 Like

I have been having the same for a few months now. I think removing NM completely and reading will do the trick but I don’t want to do that. Hopefully when the new beta is out the problem will be corrected

Hi Anthony,

Sorry for the repeat question, but I’m brand new to SmartThings and the nest manager sfotware. I’m wondering if there ever was a resolution to this issue? I’m having the same issue where I’ve followed the the process you’ve outlined here, but I’m still receiving the notification on my phone that an update is available. Any help would be appreciated!

I’m sorry you are having the issue. This will be resolved on the next release

Thanks! Look forward to the next update

same problem with the “mode home has triggered net home” notifications as well seems random sometimes as often as every 15 minutes for an hour or two then maybe nothing for a few hours.