[OBSOLETE] MyQ Lite Door and Lamp Control (for Liftmaster/Chamberlain)

Perfect timing. My door didn’t open when I got home tonight. I came here to check for an update, found it, installed it, and now it’s working again. I did notice after I installed 2.1.10, now when I step through the login portion of the app I get a warning that I have 2.1.10 but it thinks 2.1.9 is the latest version.

Thanks for the quick fix.

Here’s the patch for content type. I’ll leave it to you to decide on the extra headers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this app the only way to integrate MyQ with SmartThings? So STILL no official ST integration from LM/Chamberlain?

The setup instructions say this: “This SmartApp is currently only supported in the SmartThings Classic mobile app ; the new app does not yet support custom apps like this”. Is that still the case? So all you guys then are using the old ST app?

Thank you.

Correct, still using the Classic app.

Cool, I was having the same login issue that started yesterday as well. I will download the update at some point and report back. I have a Chamberlain branded opener as well. Thanks for the quick update.

I wonder if this only affects the gateway(stand alone) model?
I have the built in version in the opener itself, was asked to update to the new app, did so, and have no issues at all.

This was done 2 weeks ago or so.
Just a little feedback. Hopefully helpful. If not, disregard… maybe I just got lucky somehow.

Second thought… maybe they havent gotten to me yet. LOLOL … coming soon?
I am on an old version of your module… Ill check which one when I get a chance.

Installed the update this morning and it worked perfectly.

Found that my integration with MyQ also stopped working 2 days ago. I just updated MyQ Lite smart app to v 2.1.10. Still didn’t work. I looked at the MyQ Lite and all settings and login info are missing. So I fill it all in and set things up again. Still doesn’t work. I have a Liftmaster opener with separate gateway adapter (not built in to opener). This was working for months before 2 days ago.

Can you post some live logging results from when you’re getting errors?

Just wanted to say I love this community, and @brbeaird… you are a fantastic developer.

I came here to ask about a problem with MyQ, and found that my problem had already been fixed. Thank you!

Brian,

Seems like a minor bug on version reporting. Perhaps it’s seeing .9 as higher than .11?

That should be fixed now - just now got around to updating my version controller.

1 Like

You should create a notifier when there are new versions available for your app. You should ask @tonesto7. because NST Manager sends a pop up screen in the SmartThings app when a new version is available. Not sure if it is possible or not - just a suggestion for you to consider :slight_smile:

Yep, I’ve seen how he does it. I already have the method in place to check it - just need to add a scheduled notice option. I’ll add that one of these days when I get a few minutes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My MyQ Smartthings integration stopped working today. this is the error i’m getting. anyone else? API POST Error: groovyx.net.http.ResponseParseException: OK

1 Like

New version was put out yesterday to fix that - update it, and it should take care of it for you.

2 Likes

Everything working fine with this SmartApp, and thank you very much for providing all your hard work and time on this!! Just doing some updates and cleanup of my system and noticed this error in my live logging (I just updated from the github repo today 5/5/19)

Just wondering if you know what could be causing it and if possible how to fix. Again, everything with my garage door seems to be working just fine so it’s no big deal either way.

Weird. That looks like your app’s data has some missing entries in it, and it’s blowing up trying to get the name. I can fix that so it won’t throw an error at least. You may want to try tapping through the SmartApp setup again to see if that takes care of the weird data, though.

You can also go into the IDE and click on Locations => Installed SmartApps => MyQ Lite. Then look for the Application State Data section and see if you notice anything odd.

10-4 will do. Thanks for following up. I’ll let you know if I find anything odd