[RELEASE] MyQ Lite Door and Lamp Control (for Liftmaster/Chamberlain)

smartapp_garage

(JimMay3) #1509

Well, the door ran several times perfect today with the latest updates.

Ran it from phone, remote and wall, all were captured immediately and indicated good all day.

Just ran the new Refresh button and logs look much cleaned now, so must have been a ST glitch some have been seeing:

10:34:28 PM: debug Door: Garage Door Opener: Updating timestamp to: Fri Dec 07 20:31:57 UTC 2018 - from sensor Garage Door Sensor
10:34:28 PM: debug Door: Garage Door Opener: Updating timestamp to: Fri Dec 07 20:31:57 UTC 2018 - from sensor Garage Door Sensor
10:34:28 PM: debug Door: Garage Door Opener: Updating with status - closed - from sensor Garage Door Sensor
10:34:28 PM: debug Door: Garage Door Opener: Updating with status - closed - from sensor Garage Door Sensor
10:34:28 PM: debug refresh called from Garage Door Opener
10:34:28 PM: debug No change; door is already set to closed
10:34:28 PM: debug Request received to update door status to : closed

(Hal) #1510

Ah. The idea of scheduling a door to close (or open if they allowed it) at a particular time sounded so useless to me that I completely forgot the ability existed in the Chamberlain app.

If they would allow me to be notified that the door was open at some time, I can see a use for that. I do use the notifications in the Chamberlain app for door open events. They arrive with the right timestamp but can be delayed up to several minutes.

Anyway, getting off track again. Sorry @brbeaird!

(JimMay3) #1511

Use the “Notify Me When” Smartapp under security in ST, just tag it to your garage door sensor. I go mine set to notify me when left open for more than an hour and anytime between 10pm-6am, their system seems to push and text immediately. When my mailbox goes off, if by window I can still see him at the box.

@brbeaird, yes we’ve been off track, but your efforts to date to keep us running and can not be appreciated more, thanks for all you do…

(Hal) #1512

Thanks. Good suggestion … once I get sensors…

(Rick) #1513

Just wanted to say thanks for the efforts!
I was extremely pleased to see someone didnt give up when they blocked it last time. It’s nice to have a backup if the wife needs it etc