[RELEASE] MyQ Lite Door and Lamp Control (for Liftmaster/Chamberlain)

Tried that already and didn’t help …

I received the same error, but realized it was because I was trying to update the jsn and md files. Instead, I went to the myq device handlers in the list and manually published the ones that were still listed as “edited”. This worked for me.

I ran into the same.

Brian - Been using for a while and realized the update was needed and I finally updated 2 days ago. Did all the updates -smartapp and device handlers. configured the smartapp with username and password - found account, door sensor and figured I was done and would work like before. All the icons were added in the ST app, added to correct room but the opened (not the virtual switch) just spins with no action being completed.

Checked auth status in smartapp: token loaded, last refresh 1438 minutes ago. Not sure my issue and any help is appreciated

Live logging give me this error instantly.
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property ‘accountId’ on null object @line 1141 (getDefaultAccountId)

That’s really odd. The SmartApp main page shows all code as on latest? If you clicked through the “modify devices” list and picked up a door, it should have set things up correctly, but according to that error message, your MyQ accountId was not assigned to the door device for some reason.

I deleted smartapp again and reinstalled. All good now. Not sure my issue but appreciate the fast response and Integration work.