[OBSOLETE] MyQ Lite Door and Lamp Control (for Liftmaster/Chamberlain)

First of all. Brian, thank you so much for this app. I use it everyday and its really become a critical part of my smart home!

I’ve been playing around with your update and notice when I click “Tap to modify devices” it only presents me with the garage door I’ve been granted access to, not my own garage door. Not sure if you’re aware, but wanted to send this along!

1 Like

thanks for your efforts.

I already installed last updated smartapp (even i can choice garage door opener), but im receiving every time i try to operate:

sorry if its obvious lol but where can i find these small updates that you have pushed through. I have myq working with the token but if there are small updates i would like to be as up to date as i can be at all times

Haha well you found the hidden feature. Yes, one nice thing about this update is it will have the ability to pull from all “accounts” you have access to, including others you have been granted via the MyQ app. However, I have not yet had a chance to properly handle this, so it’s just randomly pulling the first one. I’ll get to that.

Doh. I forgot one other change. Just pushed another - give it another go. If I did it right, you should see a log entry where it at least tries to get your accountId.

1 Like

Not that it may matter but how did you get it installed? An update Brian pushed?

Every time I make a change, it updates the V6 branch in GitHub.

9:40:43 PM: debug parse: listResult

9:40:43 PM: debug parse: Parse message: zone report :: type: 19 value: 0020

9:40:21 PM: error java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot set property ‘accountId’ on null object @line 884 (doCall)

[9:40:21 PM: debug got accountid [accounts:[[created_by:REDACTED, id:REDACTED, max_users:[co_owner:2, guest:5], name:KP’s Home]]]

9:40:21 PM: debug Got LOGIN response: STATUS: 200

9:40:21 PM: debug App setting change detected. Using MyQToken from settings.

9:40:21 PM: warn Token has expired. Logging in again.

Ok thats what i thought just wanted to be sure. Thanks again man.

Redid everything and all is working at this point. Thank you very much!!

1 Like

But how? Hahah… Any advice?

I already updated smartapp and DTH, set the TOKEN on settings and selected my garage door again…

Did you un installed and reinstalled again from scratch?

EDIT: Now its working again!. Thanks @brbeaird !

For all of you having same problem about " groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method…" i found solution on previous comments about reintalling DTH

1 Like

Ok, that’s progress, actually. I think I know what to do, but to avoid a bit more back-and-forth, I’ll do a legit fresh install myself. Going to call it a night - will pick up sometime tomorrow.

3 Likes

Worked like a charm…many thanks Brian!

Out of curiosity…how often will the token need to be updated/refreshed in the IDE?

Thanks again!

Patrick

I guess we’ll find that out together, but if MyQ sticks to the standard, we should almost never need to update it and just use refresh tokens indefinitely.

Thank you!

Thank you @brbeaird ! Unfortunately, I am getting the same error as some other users. I am using the most up-to-date versions of your code. Any suggestions are greatly welcome.

java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property 'refresh_token' on null object @line 867 (login)

If you want to completely eliminate the dependency on Chamberlain’s MyQ web interface, it is possible to do so by modifying one of your remotes to replace the manual switch with a ZigBee relay.

I placed two videos on YouTube here:

The second video describes some simple WebCoRE code and also demonstrates using the code in Android Auto.

3 Likes

Got it working on my end (via Windows). Great work! Thank you!

@brbeaird I also now have it working. I think I didn’t publish one of the DTHs which was causing me problems. Everything is well now. Thank you so much for working on this!

Thanks wtblock! Your solution is a great way to avoid installing a new smartapp or handler every time Chamberlain updates their software.

Good afternoon everyone, can you please point me in the right direction, It is showing I have no MYQ connected devices. Thank you in advance @brbeaird
Steven