[OBSOLETE] MyQ Lite Door and Lamp Control (for Liftmaster/Chamberlain)

I’m also having problems with login today.

I am getting login errors today as well. Login credentials work in the official MyQ app though.

Good morning Brian.

For some reason the app is telling me that I am entering an invalid username and password when I know it is correct.

Is there a work around for this error?

I know we had this before and you did provide a solution.

Thank you in advance
Steven

2 Likes

Login issues here as well.

same here, verified I can login via the myq app fine.

Yep, MyQ changed something, and this is currently broken. I’m not sure at this point if it’s a permanent change - this has happened occasionally in the past where it comes back up the next day.

The good news is there is a newer version of the API login flow that some other integrations (HomeBridge, pymyq) are using successfully. The bad news is it is not a simple change to implement - a couple parts in particular I’m not really sure will work within Groovy. I will see what I can do, but it may be several days before I make any real progress.

18 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you in advance

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Same issue here. Thanks for your efforts

2 Likes

Yeah, it is giving the the login issue. Thanks in advance for working on this.

2 Likes

Thanks for your efforts!

1 Like

Thank you for working on this!

1 Like

I am having the same login issues. Thank you for working on this.

1 Like

Thank you ! I started having this issue yesterday too.

1 Like

Any update on if there is a fix coming?

The problem isn’t actually just limited to MYQ - it is a server issue many of my linked items are having slowness or timeout issues as of the last 24- 48 hours.

Two separate issues… the current MyQ issue is not related to the other issues.

login error on my end also

I am sure you are correct. I thank Brian for the app and hope that it resolves itself, this was one of the best automations that I have.

2 Likes