[RELEASE] My Next ManagerV2 for your Nest® products

Hi, you need to be careful about the cookie. You have to split the whole cookie correctly. Use notepad to split the whole cookie into different lines of similar length. You have to make sure that the whole cookie is copied over, otherwise, it won’t work and you’ll get this error message (as Nest doesn’t recognize your cookie).

As soon as the whole cookie is correctly split (you can use the ‘;’ delimiter whenever possible), it will work.

That was the problem with @au7342, it is now working:

Regards.

Hi
Did that. The cookie string length was 5109 so I divided by 6 to get the correct split.

I’ll try it again.

Make sure to get the right cookie by carefully reviewing my instructions set, if you don’t have the right cookie (usually starts with SMSV or SID, or OCAK), it won’t work either.

There are some screenshots to guide you in the process at the ST community wiki.
Regards.

I’m sorry if this is something you have covered before Yves.

Are there any plans to bring cameras in? I have no interest in having them stream. It’s more being able to to turn them on and off with scenes. I guess using them as a presence sensor too, but that’s entirely secondary.

Thank you sir! $30 worth, every day of the week!

1 Like

Hi,

1 Like

Hi,

Got Nest Thermostat working in the end. Needed to play with the length of the strings for each section.

1 Like