If you have lost your auth tokens from Nest and/or migrated to a Google Account, and your ST-Nest integration is not working anymore, then the new versions of MyNextManager (V2.5), MyNextTstatV2 (v2.3), MyNextAlarmV2 (v2.2) and MyNextSensorV2 (v2.1.5) may be for you.
You can now download the new major version at my store:
If you are already a contributor, you just need to use the original sellfy download link to get the new minor version.
- MyNextManagerV2.5: able to process structure,rcs (sensors), and track data, minor optimizations
- MyNextTstatV2.3.3: added presence capability, corrected scale issue in new Samsung connect app
- MyNextAlarmV2.3: corrected status in new Samsung connect app
_MyNextManagerV2 (service manager for My Next devices) now uses the Nest Web APis (not the “official” APIs as they have ended since August 31, 2019). The Web APIs don’t have the strict rate limiting as the old APIs and they are as reponsive as the native Nest application.
_ MyNextTstatV2 now natively supports the following commands:
- setHotWaterBoost: in the device UI and as a command for WebCore users. This is useful for Nest users in Europe.
- setTargetHumidity: to set a target humidity level (for the control of your humidifier/dehumidifier connected to Nest)
For the full list of attributes, capabilities & commands supported,refer to the ST community wiki: