*** No longer supported *** [RELEASE] My Next Manager for your Nest® products: migrated to custom capabilities (home/away, motion, presence, and more)!

Hi,

Just want to inform my contributors and all Nest users that a new version of MyNextManager(v3.1) can be downloaded at my e-commerce solution provider (sellfy) using the original download link.

You can download the Next devices at my store:

www.ecomatiqhomes.com/store

• In MyNextManagerV3.1, there is no need to split the google cookie anymore in AppSetting variables. The whole cookie can be copied over to a global variable in the code (header). This will make the Google Account user’s installation easier and less error-prone.
  • All you need to do is to copy &paste the new code over the existing one for the DTH (Device Handler Type) and the service manager (MyNextManagerV2, provided that you have already done the authentication ). If you have aleady MyNextManagerV2 running, copy over the AppSetting variables to the header section (code), save & publish in the IDE.
  • You’d probably need to refresh the Samsung connect app’s cache in order to see the UI changes for the Next devices since V3. There are some instructions to do so in the release notes.
  • In MyNextTstat (V3.1), the new UI presentation adds the set Target Humidity tile to control the humidity via the humidifiers/dehumidifiers connected to Nest (see image below).

On top of it, there are many complimentary smartapps designed for My NextTstat DTH and are located at my github.

You can also refer to the 1st post of this thread for all the use cases supported.

MyNextManagerV3.1, MyNextTstatV3.1, MyNextAlarmV3 (For Protects) are available at my store:

www.ecomatiqhomes.com/store

Regards

2 Likes