*** No longer supported *** [RELEASE] Resilient My Ecobee Devices and ecosystem V6- migrated to custom capabilities & automation (presence, comfort settings, and more)!

Hi,

d54605ba994a99147562d856d066149b46263760

Just want to inform my contributors that a new major version of MyEcobeeDevice(v6.0) & MyEcobeeInit (v4.3) can be downloaded at my e-commerce solution provider (sellfy) using the original download link.

• All you need to do is to copy &paste the new code over the existing one for the DTH (Device Handler Type) and the service manager (MyEcobeeInit).

• You’d probably need to refresh the Samsung connect app’s cache in order to see the UI changes. There are some instructions to do so in the release notes.

• The new UI presentation (amongst others) adds a custom capability (set Ecobee Climate/Comfort Settings, see image below) and the presence/humidity capabilities.

And, there is also the ecobee Switch with all standard switch capabilities:

On top of it, there are many complimentary smartapps designed for My ecobee DTH and are located at my github. All ecobee smartapps are explained at the ST community wiki (all ecobee* smartapps):

http://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=Category:Unpublished_SmartApps

You can also refer to the 1st post of this thread for all the use cases supported.

My Ecobee DTHs (thermostat, switch) are available at my store:

www.ecomatiqhomes.com/store

d54605ba994a99147562d856d066149b46263760

Regards

1 Like