*** No longer supported *** [RELEASE] Resilient My Ecobee Devices and ecosystem V6- migrated to custom capabilities & automation (presence, comfort settings, and more)!

The worst part about it, and after you have read all the posts from so many people in the forum, you still think this is everyone else and not you. As I stated in my post to you the other day, you just don’t get it.

Whether it be:

1. Your continued condescending comments and attitude towards people, whether paid customer or not.
  2. Your delusions of grandeur
  3. Your high and mighty attitude that you are better than everyone else.
  4. Your “eh, I don’t care, I’m not here to please everybody attitude”
  5. Posting negatively in other threads for any of your competitors that are bringing something free to the community.

Nobody is doubting your expertise as a developer or the product that you have brought to the masses, but you should not interact with any of your customers or the general public, because your people skills suck and you do not know how to communicate with people. You are your own worst enemy, and whether you care or not, it will catch up with you. Most people know how difficult it is for a developer in the ST world and to reap a little reward from it, I’m all for and wish you the best, but if you continue to be a dick, and want to ignore that fact and want to continuously say you don’t care, that’s on you. It’s pretty sad to see that you can have something as great as this built and then jack it up because you can’t deal with people appropriately. Get someone else to do your customer service, marketing and support to be represented in the community.

Again, I know how much in denial you are in and it’s everybody else but you. All these negative posts are just a conspiracy from people in all different walks off life just to sabotage you. Wake up and smell the coffee! “Eh, I don’t care”.

Your quick 30 second thought process and reply to me the other day speaks volumes about you as a person, not a developer.

And then your comment in the other thread that was flagged:

This is something you have created yourself and yourself alone. If you are that blind to see that even paying customers of yours could do without your superiority complex and demeaning and condescending attitude, we can open this a little more visible across more threads until you do get it.

Personally your product looks great, but because of you, who you are and the way you speak to people, I would never install your product for that fact alone, and I am not alone in that thinking. You might have 1000s of paying customers, but even they shouldn’t have to be subjected to your personality flaws. You should really look in the mirror and take some time to think about how you interact with people. And if you don’t care or you just can’t see that it’s not you to blame, then I feel really sorry for you.

Most people won’t say it, but they are thinking it, and if you want to blame this messenger, go for it, but quit treating people the way you do or find someone else to speak on your behalf that can communicate in a more positive way with people. “Eh!”

7 Likes