*** No longer supported *** [RELEASE] Resilient My Ecobee Devices and ecosystem V6- migrated to custom capabilities & automation (presence, comfort settings, and more)!

I got the Ecobee4 a few days ago to replace my Nest (gen2) using NST Manager. I try the ST stock device handler for the Ecobee and it was extremely simple and limited. I decided to get My Ecobee Device from yvesracine and its really exposes a lot of the capabilities of the thermostat. One thing I can suggest to improve its the documentation in the Wiki of few of the icons in the DHT UI, they are hard to follow at first.

I also went with yvesracine Ecobee Sensors Smartapp/DH. It works great and is another way to interact with temperature/motion for each of your sensors (including the actual Thermostat). One way I use the “motion” is ActionTiles were I created a Panel in which I have everything HVAC related and I can quickly see which sensor are “in motion” so I can know which one are being used to calculate the temperature in my house.

Since I have Keen Vents as well, I also got the ecobeeSetZoneWithScheduole Smartapp. I am testing this one and I will leave my post in the respective thread in case someone is interested.

1 Like