[OBSOLETE] MiHome (Connect) V2.0.1 [Energenie] (not Xiaomi MiHome)

Yea I’m using less and less mi as i find the switchs unreliable

Hi.

Does anyone know how to make the mihome motion sensor take readings more often. Seems to take ages to reset to no motion or register motion again?

Thank you

Should be around every 5min

Is there no way to custom a time. For me 5 minutes is too long, especially for a light?

You can but mihome will block some. They limit the number of requests. If you look at your event history, every 'bad poll is where they are blocking the poll request

im doinf some testing at 1min and today ive had 16 ‘503’ errors, can you see home may you have had today agains one of your devices

I had around 30 Mihome devices connected with this smartapp has something changed as i am no longer able to save any further devices to the app,some of my devices have disappeared and my log is full of errors. Any help greatly appreciated

Are you using the latest version?

I am using Version 2.0.1 of the smartapp.

Use this
https://github.com/Mark-C-uk/SmartThingsPublic/blob/master/smartapps/alyc100/mihome-connect.src/mihome-connect.groovy

You will need the fresh dh as well

Removed everything and reinstalled with fresh dh
I am still getting “There was an error,please try again” when saving on the mihome connect app on my phone the devices do now seem to appear but are Unavailable and i have lots of errors in the log.

What kind of errors

Many thanks for your help Mark but i was still getting lots of errors from the code you posted so reverted to 2.0.2b.It appears to have resolved almost all of the errors apart from the app not saving changes and asking me to try again and this error below from the log.
17:04:10: error java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Execution time exceeded 20 app execution seconds: 680956016213899 @line -1 (doCall)

Im starting to retire my Mihome equipment in lew of z-wave / zigbee now. so i have a few etrv’s sockets and a double socket if anyone is intrested.

Out of interest what switches are you changing to? Any ones with FireWire?

Z-wave and zigbee

My mistake for not wording the question correctly, what product brand for example XIAOMI are you looking into?

anything less XIAOMI as they arnt ealy comapatable with ST

Afternoon all, I am having issued with the MiHome smart home monitor dropping off of smartthings sporadically and having to go into the smart app to re-add it? Has anyone else had this issue? It seems to be polling a lot but I’ve put this down to it taking reads of ‘KW’ regularly. I have a smart switch which also monitors power consumption but that works perfectly and does not drop off? I am using the 2.0.2b for these two devices.

HI, Guys i have been looking for a solution for a Fluorescent strip light and came across the energenie mihome light switch. Do i need the mihome hub or can i just pair it via ST hub and this dh?