SmartThings Community

[RELEASE] MiHome (Connect) V2.0.1 [Energenie] (not Xiaomi MiHome)

devicetype
smartapp
dth_pocketsocket
dth_sensors
dth_hvac

(Mark C) #267

No well it depend on what data it is pulling, just check for errors in the ide when you press the refresh button

(Nav) #268

8f8c2eae-72ee-4783-9ba4-54acfff69b9e
1:30:06 PM: error Unexpected result in poll(): [400] [status:invalid-controller-or-action]

8f8c2eae-72ee-4783-9ba4-54acfff69b9e 1:30:06 PM: debug Executing ‘poll’ for HEM Monitor script_dth_94e965cdfc69955705bfaa722688d3ac0d8930a7cbebe591464ca72d6d3f8379@26f6f30e 137068

(Mark C) #269

Something wroung with DH check if there is a / in the path of the poll command
Or post the poll command n ill have a look

(Nav) #270

Hopefully you mean this section:

// handle commands
def poll() {
log.debug “Executing ‘poll’ for ${device} ${this} ${device.deviceNetworkId}”

def resp = parent.apiGET("/subdevices/show?params=" + URLEncoder.encode(new groovy.json.JsonBuilder([id: device.deviceNetworkId.toInteger()]).toString()))
if (resp.status != 200) {
	log.error("Unexpected result in poll(): [${resp.status}] ${resp.data}")
	return []
}

(Mark C) #271

Try dropping the / like this
def resp = parent.apiGET("subdevices

(Nav) #272

Thanks so much for your time and help Mark! I am up and running.
Nice one.

(Mark C) #273

Has anyone tryed tls1.3 the latest version

(Eug) #274

I’ve tried the new connect app and can find my devices, and add them, but I cannot get my power monitor to work… i’ve copied the new handler and deleted the “/” from the code but nothing yet… no informaiton is coming in.

(Rajan) #275

Is there any way you can use the ST Hub to control the eTRV rather than having to use the energenie hub?

(Alex Lee) #276

No. eTRVs from Mihome doesn’t use ZWave or Zigbee so requires the MiHome hub.

(Rajan) #277

ah ok but I also have a broadlink RM Pro+ so could I get it to somehow work with that?

(Alex Lee) #278

Device Handlers updated to v2.1 to support New Smartthings App. Note these are basic integrations at this moment.

(Kevin Cox) #279

Hi all. Is anyone aware of device handler code for the dimmer switches with energenie MiHome. Thanks in advance

(Mark C) #280

DH and Smart app updated to poll once every 5 min and pull all data back into app thne dh can call fromthat

(Richard Nash) #281

Hi

Have just found this adn am keen to try it. All I would want at the moment is to use Smartthings to track movwmwnt and light in a room and if there is movement and light is below a certain level to then turn on a light switch.

Havent managed to get it working in any other ways at the moment so am hoping this tool may help.

But have a feeling I have missed something as cant get anywhere following the instructions for the install. Says to install the app from GitHub but cant see how to do this…unless I need something else installed on my phone to get GitHub to supply the application?

Sorry but feeling a little thick as am sure this is simple

Cheers

R

(Fadi Azayem) #282

Hi,

I installed the app and the device handlers. when I put my MiHome Credentials, it gives me an error there was a problem connecting to MiHome. Check your user credentials and error logs in SmartThings. I checked the log it only shows miHomeAccessToken: null.

I would like to ask if there is anyway to integrate the Mi Air Conditional companion device?

Hi Kevin, were you able to find anything for the dimmers? I have one that I would love to setup for automation within ST instead of the MiHome app.

Cheers!

(Mark C) #284

ive just looked at their api an is dosent inclued dimmers. some one would need to contact them for the api commands then it could be looked at

https://mihome4u.co.uk/docs/api-documentation/subdevices-api

(Tom Beech) #285

Great job @Alyc100! Got this all installed and ready for delivery of my hub / double gang sockets / eTRVs / light switches. This should finish the house off.

(Tom Beech) #286

Has anyone tried the power monitor with multiple inputs? I’ve noticed that the device has 3 inputs at the bottom… I ask this because I want to know if it could be used to monitor my solar PV system…