[OBSOLETE] Lowes Iris and XFinity CentraLite keypad DTH + Apps

Yeah. that’s where I am. Smart alarm app was removed to make sure it wasn’t conflicting.

Yeah I did add a single user with a generic 1234 password to play with. Here’s where my setting are. I JUST noticed at the top of the user panel, it says active/0 did I fail to engage it somehow?

The active/0 also shows on all my users, no idea what it means
You need to use pin 8974 based upon what’s in the images

Edit: If you are truly in a on / off situation, suggest setting the arm/stay|night to Goodbye so if Partial is used the system arms

Yeah I switched the code to 1234. wasn’t paying attention to realize it was different on the previous one.

I;m not too worried about what happens with that partial switch right now either as literally nothing I can do can make it arm. I’ve played around with all of those settings and made them be different things to see if change happened and nothing changes it. pretty sure my keyboard is just defective.

Is there a way to determine if something is happening when I do pin/on or pin/off (or off/pin on/pin)?

Check in your smartphone app dashboard or open the door the alarm should go off

The alarm goes off if I arm the system from the app or one of the key fobs I have. But I can’t arm the system (or disarm it) from the keyboard. It’s not accepting an arm signal from the keyboard. (the problem I’ve been fighting with). the keyboard is there. it’s clearly working on some level. the temperature readout works. it seems to know it’s there and occasionally if I play around with it it gets some sort of signals to/from the keyboard.

the only problem is that I can not use a code to activate or disarm my Smart Home Alarm smartapp. pin/ON does not Arm it. pin/OFF does not disarm it.

Something else I just tried if I press the button from the keyboard device dashboard, my keypad will beep. so there’s defintiely info going from app to keypad too.

True Night Mode is off. Are you saying I should be able to achieve an exit delay when setting Armed/Stay?

Edit: I am using the Iris keypad.

My DTH screen looks the same except for two differences: 1. The panic icon is red 2. There is no date/time stamp after “Updated:”. I can also see commands being sent in “Recently”. No tones…

Try going into the My Home–>Things–>Keyboard Device DTH, tap Recently, then go to the keyboard and attempt arming it using pin then “ON”. (or ON pin if that does not work show anything)

On my system I see the Pin being entered, followed by the amred mode Exitdelay being set, followed by more stuff

Please post what you see. (xxxx out the pin number)

I need 100% verification on the DTH, please go to the IDE, click “My Device Handlers”, the click the DTH name lines
617 should be cmds
618 should be }

If good go into the My Home–>Things–>Keyboard Device DTH, tap Recently, then go to the keyboard and attempt arming it using pin then “ON”. (or ON pin if that does not work show anything)

On my system I see the Pin number being entered, followed by the armed mode being set to ExitDelay, followed by more stuff

Please post what you see. (xxxx out the pin number)

Yes that is correct

That means the keypad has never set any armed/disarmed state. My current Update stamp is around the date/time of the last key pad disarm. Also when setting Arm status from the dashboard it updates the that timestamp.

In the LockManager Keypad profile is Act as SHm device on and the routines below set?

I verified the DTH using the method you posted. Here’s what I see in “Recently”:

1. XXXX Partial = Keypad Backdoor arm mode is armedStay (This logged 2x in a row with same time stamp)
  2. XXXX Off = Keypad Backdoor arm mode is disarmed (Again showed up 2x in a row)
  3. XXXX On = Keypad Backdoor arm mode is exitDelay

Then I disarmed it again and the disarm message above showed up 2x again. I did not see PINs. But it does seem that Arm Stay is not entering exitDelay status first.

Yes and yes. The keypad is functional in that it arms and disarms as expected except that there are no entry or exit tones and I can’t get the exit delay to work on ArmStay. I still don’t see anything after “Updated”.

If the DTH is correct, and the ExitDelay is being issued, I’m leaning toward hardware if no beeps. Try pressing and holding the 2 key

I will take a look at the code regarding the delay in stay mode.

Are you using the standard Keypad module or my forked version documented in SHM Delay?

Standard I believe. To be clear, the keypad beeps when i push buttons but i was under the impression it can also beep for the duration of the delays.

Keypad module exit delays

• with thayer’s Keypad module the exit delay in Partial(Stay) should occur in all armed modes
  • my Keypad module is instant on in Stay mode with Iris Keypad

The True night option is for Entry Delay when contact opens in SHM Night mode:

• On = instant alarm
  • Off=delay with keypad beep.

My apologies for any incorrect information, assisting with too many issues at one time

My Xfinity sounds exit and entry beeps, and 1 second pin entry error tone.

Thanks again for the help Arn. It sounds like if installed your forked version I will lose the ability to have exit delays in Partial(Stay). Having the ability to arm in Partial mode and then leave the house is more important to me than the tones right now.

Can you confirm that if I install the forked version I will lose the ability to have exit delays on Partial(stay)?

With an Iris keypad that is confirmed. I’m still confused about the lack of entry and exit delay tones on your keypad.