###User Unlock/Lock Door Notifications and Actions - Version 2.4.0
- On popular request, added option to execute a routine when the Lock button on the external keypad of the lock is pressed. Each locks’s routine can be configured individually.
- Also added the ability to set individual actions when users use their codes to lock the door. e.g. Run Routine X when user 1 locks the door using their code and do nothing if user 2 locks using their code.
- Also added the ability to display tamper notifications in addition to jammed and invalidCode notifications
This functionality only works if the lock supports user code locking/one touch locking via the keypad (e.g. Schalge BE469, Yale YRD220/240) and also requires the use of the [Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock] ([RELEASE] Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock, Schlage Lock, Yale Lock, Kwikset Lock, IDLock, DanaLock, August Pro and Samsung Lock Device Handler with Alarm Control, Notification, RFID, Door Sensor and advanced features) device handler version 2.10.1 or later
Thanks to DnCCrew for this step:
To set the hub Location, from smartphone app:
- Clicked on the 3 lines (top right corner)
- Clicked on gear icon (top right)
- Click area that says “Tap to set where home is on the map” and zoom in to correct location on map.
EDIT: Please note this version has simplified the user interface, so please CHECK and VERIFY your notification settings. These are now on the first page under door lock/unlock actions.