[OBSOLETE] Lock User Management (LUM)

LUM app can associate one sensor with each lock, so under Door Open/Close actions, for each lock you can select a corresponding sensor and a chime which can be activated.
On popular request, we’re also working on a new SmartApp for door bell chimes and window/door sensor chimes which will allow you to use a single chime for multiple doors/windows which don’t have locks on them.

This is SmartThings way to saying that it cannot find your keypad to use. That means that your SmartApp and keypad aren’t installed in the same location. (some new/migrated ST accounts have a dummy location which is created and if you’ve accidentally installed your device or app in that location it won’t be able to interact with your real location/devices/apps)

The repeater should ideally sit between the hub and the lock so it can buffer messages. See this topic for more details: FAQ: why would I need another beaming repeater if my zwave lock is already close to my hub?
Since you’re seeing green, that’s a confirmation from the lock that it has successfully programmed the codes. Check if the keypad is disabled (i.e. vacation mode), if you’re using the Enhanced Z-Wave lock DTH you can re-enable the keypad using the Classic ST app on the lock device page. Also another very common mistake is that users accidentally install 2 or more copies of LUM (or another app like RLA) on the same lock while testing and don’t realize that they conflict with each other. One adds the code while the other deletes the code. You can verify this with the Classic ST app, open your lock device page under My Home, click on the SmartApp tab and it’ll show all SmartApps connected to the lock. There should only be one instance of LUM (or RLA) connected.