[OBSOLETE] Lock Manager

Question
in the ST app it under lock details it never refreshes the
Alarm Mode
Auto Lock
Lock and Leave

always stuck Loading

Is this common problem or only my 2 Schlage touchscreen locks ?

Thanks

I am having trouble with the app. I installed it as instructed but now my Schlage lock is stuck ā€œUpdating Statusā€. I canā€™t set codes or anything else. Has anyone else seen this behavior?

EDIT - I didnā€™t have ā€œAct as SHM Deviceā€ set for this keypad! Set it and it fixed my issues below!

Is it possible to use Lock Manager to only set an exit delay when enabling Armed/Away? Iā€™d like it to be instant for Armed/Home & Armed/Night

Also - When entering Armed/Night, the Centralite keypad is put into Armed/Home mode (indicated by the light). Is this something I have done wrong or just the way Lock Manager handles Armed/Night mode?

I just got a keypad, and set it up via Lock Manager. It works well, but I have issues when they SHM Status is changed without using the keypad.

If I Arm or Disarm SHM without using Lock Manager, the status of they keypad is never updated. So if I am away, the home is Arm/Away, but the keypad status shows Disarmed. And the lights on it are green.

Itā€™s not a huge deal, except it can be difficult to know the status of SHM without opening the app.

I have used SHM Delay and that app did not have this issue. It always updated the keypad when the SHM status changed. I just dont want to use a second app because of the convenience of a single app to maintain users and PINs.

I have made a mostly-working solution within WebCore, but it has trouble properly identifying Arm/Home - Sleep vs Arm/Home - Normal.

I have installed Lock Manager and followed all the instructions in the install guide.
I have Lock Manager present in my Smartthings app on my phone. When I manually lock/unlock I am getting the push notification of that event which I set in the Notifications option in the Lock Manger app.

My door lock is the KwikSet 910 and have had it about a year with a single code that was set at the lock itself.
I would like to add a user with a second code .
However, when I go into the Android app Lock Manager and select ā€˜New userā€™,
I get a red message at the top saying
Sorry, but there was an unexpected error.

Might somebody have any idea as to how I might resolve this?

Did you install the smartapp AND the device handler?

Yes, I did.

When I look in the IDE in the Device Handlers tab, I see the Device Handler:
ethayer : Z-Wave Lock Reporting
ethayer/lock-manager (master)
Published
Actuator, Battery, Health Check, Lock, Lock Codes, Polling, Refresh, Sensor

When I look in Smartapps in the IDE - I have these:

ethayer : Keypad Unpublished
ethayer : Lock Unpublished
ethayer : Lock Manager Published

And you set the device type to that device handler under devices?

Under Devices I see:
Front Door Lock Z-Wave Lock Reporting

Just reread the user guide again and it mentions an additional child app
ethayer: Lock User
However, just checked and there is no child app for Lock User present in the Smartapps Update from Repo option.

I think the guide is old - from 2017 and I am using the current version of software.

So maybe that child app ā€˜Lock Userā€™ is no longer provided when doing the update from Repo?

I took a look in live logging and see this:

5:14:45 PM: debug getChildDevices(false), children=0

Iā€™m on moving right now, but Iā€™ll send you a link to the child app

As I want to manage this via github updates automatically, I will remove the repository and start the install over again from scratch.
If the Lock User doesnā€™t appear as an option when I install the childs, I will report back.

there are two versions of lock managerā€¦

the older version:

the newer version:

Sorry jkp. Not sure what you are telling me here. I only installed this in the past few days, so I assume I am using the most current version from github repo.

if your repo has master in it, then you are using the older version. if the repo has beta-2, you are using the newest version

02-21-45-27

Repo has Master.
Does that mean I am using an obsolete out of date version and that is the cause of my problem?

the older version should still work. the newer version is easier to install since there is only one smartapp. the older version has 4 smartapps to install.

OK - so to delete the version I have now, do I simply remove the repository and start over.

And this time select beta-2 instead of master.

The older version does work as I am still using it. It works well for me so I have not tried to switch. One of these days maybe.