[OBSOLETE] Lock Manager

Apparently there is no way to get a notification when the incorrect code is entered?
Or when the Tamper / Kick alarm is tripped?
I am using the SCHLAGE FE469NX Lock.

If not that’s too bad, this feature would be very useful!

1 Like

This is definitely a feature I miss. Since the Hello Home triggers a Routine that disables the security aspects, it would be very nice to trigger it only when certain presence sensors are home. For the codes we use daily we disable notifications so anyone who used that code would get full access to the home without us knowing.

I am getting a similar error to this. As soon as I set the calendar (for a time that does not include right now) I am taken out of the user screen, attempting to go back to edit the settings of the user gives me the “an unexpected error has occurred.” Here’s the debug message if that helps.

8dfb4e97-ca47-473b-abf0-1e88ab25141b 9:06:34 PM: error groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: script149179647487234945879.yyyy-MM-dd() is applicable for argument types: (null) values: [null] @ line 526

@ethayer have you been able to track down this issue?

Hi @ethayer…Just posted an issue to your Github repo…Blank page when creating a New User.

Thanks!

/Kevin

When adding a new user you must enter all required fields (one of those fields is somewhat hidden). After you select new user, add the name, code, and code #, you click next. On the next page there is a required field you may not notice. That field is Notification Settings. If you just click once on Notification Settings (you don’t need to actually change anything on that screen), then click Done, then Done again, the user will be added.

I agree that it is not intuitive.

Edit: Sorry I missed your error and thought you were just having issues clicking Done. I’m somewhat close in that you need to be able to click Notification Settings to continue but that screen seems to be blank for you so you are missing the option.

I’d just like to thank ethayer and jhamstead for all their work. I was able to get my Yale YRD210 Zigbee lock configured and now can manage the codes and see when guests enter my vacation rental. THANKS GUYS!

1 Like

The issue is that the page is completely blank. No Notification Settings. See attached screenshot.

What are the steps that you do in order to get this page? I just uninstalled everything and installed again with no issues. I can’t get to a blank page like you’re at.

iPhone 6, STv2.3.0

I haven’t got a chance to look until now. Should be fixed.

1 Like

Hi Erik, so I uninstalled everything as well and repeated the install. Same issue. But I also noticed a couple other odd things. When I run through the “New Lock” process, it finds the lock fine.See first screen shot. If I click “Done” on this page and then go back into Smart Apps -> My Apps -> Lock Manager, the lock does not appear under “Installed”. Iphone 7+ SM 2.3.0

Here’s the second screen shot showing the Lock is now missing.

Strange! Ping SmartThings support for that.

I have followed all the steps or at least I think I have, but Lock Manger is not showing up in the Marketplace/SmartApps on my phone to add it. Anyone have any suggestions?

Well one of the Apps showed up, Lock it at a specific time. None of the others :cry: Any help appreciated.

It sounds like you may not have published the lock manager SmartApp. Find the lock manager SmartApp in your IDE, select its name. Once the code appears click the ‘Publish’ ‘For Me’ option.

Lock at a specific time is a SmartThings marketplace app. Lock manager will be within the “My Apps” section of the app list, which appears at the bottom of the add-app menu. You have to scroll to the bottom and select that category.

1 Like

Got it working? Thanks for the help!! Much appreciated!!

1 Like

just installed lock manager (actually 2nd time, 1st time was late last year, worked gr8, then stopped working for some of the kwikset touchpad door lock codes).

just one problem - it won’t notify me when a user unlocks the door with code. I have it set to notify via SMS with my ph # .

any thoughts on how to fix this?

in the past, it notified me everytime

tnk u in advance

Does the usage number increment when a user uses a code or does it stay at zero?

What Kwikset lock do you have?