[OBSOLETE] Lock Manager

@red9r make sure you have it set like the attached pic

Yessir, exactly like that. Iā€™m guessing I may have messed something up when integrating github.

FYI, thing are now working for me. Only 2 exceptions, I havenā€™t been able to get your DTH code to sucesfully sync from GitHub, it just errors. For now, I will just copy and paste it in.

Iā€™m still getting the message null was added to doors as it add the codes. Names are all correct otherwise in every other place that I look. Iā€™m not doing anything fancy, just a first name like Jeff.

I got it to work. I retyped everything instead of copy/paste from the document.

Now Iā€™m getting the following errors when I attempt to Update from Repo:

Error 500: Internal Server Error
URI: /ide/app/doRepoUpdates
Reference Id: 2ff2a37e-cd36-43ff-9ce3-c13a353a0ceb
Date: Sun Mar 12 00:20:44 UTC 2017

got mine working but i seriously screwed something upā€¦

its installed like 5 times

Got the Update from Repo to work as well by adding the 4 apps one at a time.

My Schlage BE locks updated codes, 3 of them took from 10 to 20 mins. I have three FE Schlage locks that started the ā€œRequestcodeā€ 2 hours ago and still havenā€™t updated. Iā€™m using the following DTHā€™s on the FEā€™s:
1 has the New DTH
1 has "Z-wave Lock"
1 has ā€œZ-wave lock reportingā€, this is the one I have always used with these locks.

Did these three locks work well with the old app?

EDIT: Maybe I can come up with a combination of logic between how the old app functioned and how this works nowā€¦

Erik,

Yes they worked fine with the old app. Even the new locks, as I mentioned are taking longer to update.

Awesome support,

Michael

Good NEWS ā€” this works perfectly! great collaboration - the notification allows me to know WHO unlocked the door with a verbal notification - through my Sonos ! really really love this !

thank you @ethayer and @MichaelS You guys rocked this!

2 Likes

Hi Erik, looks like Iā€™m still having some issues. I added locks 1 by 1 until they checked all slots for pins. 1 lock took longer than others, so not sure what is up with that. I then added users and it seemed ok. I just tried to look at the locks a few minutes ago to see what pins have been put in what slot, just to make sure they are being reported, and it did the spinning thing again but never loaded. I tried again with the ide log open and this error is displayed: error java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property ā€˜usageā€™ on null object @ line 947. Looks like the same error as earlier. My guess is it is line 947 in the DTH, not the Lock Manager smartapp code? Let me know what else I can get or test to help you out.

Remind me, what Schlage lock are you using? Iā€™m going to try to get in the same state youā€™re in. The app seems to be working OK for me, but Iā€™m going to uninstall everything and try from the ground up to see if I canā€™t get it to pop that error.

I too am having this issue. I have added a test slot - that was set to burn after 2 uses.
The notification does indicate that is ā€œburning code nowā€ however the code continues to unlock the door when entered on the keypad.

I have tired 2 both DTH - same results - using the DTH you have posted here Erik.

Not sure this helps:

1 Like

I have 3 BE469ā€™s. Thanks for the help! Prior to V1, I was using Garyā€™s DTH and did not have any issues. I completely understand the need to change, but just wanted to let you know the progression of things.

Would you consider adding multiple selection of modes in the scheduling a user section? I think this?

Line 312 in user

section {
  input(name: 'modeStart', title: 'Allow Access only when in this mode', type: 'mode', required: false, mutliple: true, submitOnChange: true)
}
1 Like

I saw this error as well when clicking on My SmartApps straight from the smartthings developer login landing page. However, if i go to my ā€œMy Locationsā€ first and select first, then My SmartApps will direct to https://graph-na02-useast1.api.smartthings.com/ide/apps (which seems to be the correct place to do things in my account) instead of https://graph.api.smartthings.com/ide/apps.

Thatā€™s a typo in the documentation - it should be ā€œethayer/lock-managerā€

Erik,

I just tried Burning codes:

1. When I did burn after 1 time everything worked and code Burned, on my Front Door
  2. When I did burn after 2 times, on Front Door, it didnā€™t burn the code, and the BE has been in ā€œrequestcodeā€ for over 2 hours now. Code still works

I added my three users back but got an error (forget what it was) when I added one with a schedule - Thursdays. It appears to have taken it but when I try to go back into that user, it clocks for a moment and then does not go into the edit mode for that user. I can edit the other two users.

here is the log entry. any ideas?

3:31:49 PM: error groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: script1489346626715825465053.yyyy-MM-dd() is applicable for argument

sorry, did not realize i could swipe left to remove. removed and added back and it seems to be OK.

Can you go into the BEā€™s settings page and then click ā€˜doneā€™ to initialize it again? Maybe it will continue the polling after that.

Thanks for letting me know about the issue. Iā€™ll be trying to make this part smoother tonight.