[OBSOLETE] Lock Manager

Having mostly success with lock manager and really appreciate it! I was wondering if anyone else has run into the issue I am having. I have included a couple locks in the “I’m Back” routine and that seems to work. My issue is that if I unlock a lock manually(even one not in the I’m back routine) it automatically triggers the routine and an unlock command is sent unlocking the other doors.

Thanks for any help you can give and I am off to donate to Erik for all his hard work so far!

I’m still having some issues with this…for some reason, the main user keeps locking out.

I reset the lock to factory, then added the code. It works fine when the door is open and I lock/unlock, but for some reason when I open it from the outside, it locks the user out. Any thoughts?

The Lock Manager app has been working great ever since I first installed it. But yesterday, I feel like it stopped communicating with the hub. Let me start off by saying the lock is installed in a vacation rental that we manage.

The last notification was yesterday afternoon when someone unlocked the door with a code. But that’s where it all ends. The person locked the door when leaving but I don’t see that in the “Recently” list. The door still showed as Unlocked and trying to issue the lock command did not work. I had someone check on the door and it was in fact locked. She also entered all the codes which still worked but it’s no longer notifying me or reporting any activity in the app.

I logged into the Developer portal and the lock shows up as OFFLINE. Is there anyway to bring it ONLINE remotely?

@jacintoj That isn’t so much a Lock-Manager thing as it is a Z-wave thing. You can try running a repair zwave operation, it might help:

My lock is a Zigbee type. Any tips on those?

To reset your ZigBee mesh you need to take the hub offline for at least 15 minutes. I’m not sure how to do that remotely. There is no way I know of to disable the ZigBee radio temporarily either. Perhaps support could do that for you.

The other thing to check is that unsecure rejoin is enabled. If a device loses connectivity and tries to rejoin, secure rejoin will prevent it.

Also it’s possible there is some type of interference that recently began. Perhaps a new WiFi channel of a neighbor. If that’s the case you may need one or more additional ZigBee repeaters to try and compete with the interference. Even new batteries could possibly increase the signal strength.

I want to set ST for home security. Got not one motion, one door sensor, lights and the Shclag door lock (soon a siren).

I thought I try the ST Smart Home Solutions. Setup was easy, so I can get the motion to trigger a “event” and lights go out. cool. But:

How do I make it so it auto disarms when I enter the keycode? (any key code, don’t make me do it for every user). Is the best practice to trigger routines? feels scary to set a routines that disarms the security state, I would think there is something more direct, but I think I am missing it.

I have a Samsung Smartthings and a Kwikset Smart Code 910. I am trying to set the codes for the keypad on the lock by using my phone/app… I have it the smart app and device downloaded and I can use the smartthings app to lock and unlock the lock. I can’t seem to get the app to change/add the keypad codes. How do I find out what I’m doing wrong?

I can not get the app to learn the codes.

Did you get this figured out? I cant get mine to learn any codes at all.

Hi,

( Sorry I see this was asked above, but no solution I have seen yet )

New to Lock Manager, thanks so much for the work. It seems like most of the functions I need are working from the automation tab. However from the main app area? it does not seem to be working quite right. I get Alarm Mode Loading… Auto Lock Loading… etc.

Any tips? I’m running a Schlage Connect. I believe I have followed the guide correctly and have the right smartapps installed.

FIXED - Just keep tapping on the panels as mentioned above until it loads.

Hi all, not sure if this is the correct thread to ask this, and I’m sure it’s been asked and solved many times but there are a ton of comments on this thread and I haven’t been able to find an answer.

I just installed my Yale yrd210 zigbee lock and looked into DTH and smart apps to get it working to the best of it’s ability. I believe I installed everything correctly, I’m using the Universal Enhanced Zigbee Lock DTH and the Lock Manager smartapp with it’s child apps installed.

I have not been able to update any codes yet. I deleted all the codes that I physically added to the lock and when I add more codes in through the app I get nothing. After a few minutes if I look at the lock slots it will say “controller failed to set user code”.

Anyone know what I’ve done wrong here? Thank you in advance for your help!

Have you changed your lock device to the new DTH? You need to go into devices, select your lock, click edit, then select the Universal Enhanced ZigBee Lock DTH at the bottom of the list. After that select save. Then to be sure the DTH installed correctly, select force reconfigure in the phone app for the lock.

Thanks for the reply. I have the universal Zigbee DTH installed. It says so on my device list and I also have the ability to change sound, auto-lock, pricey, ect…

It looks like something is broken with the latest version of everything. Let me do some troubleshooting. Probably won’t have an answer until tomorrow.

Oops. I didn’t mean to break it! Thanks for the help, awesome work you guys do!

1 Like

You didn’t break it. I did. I introduced a bug with the last version. 1.6a is now available and should fix your issues. Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Wow that was fast! Would you be able to walk me through what I have to do to update?

You just need to update the DTH from version 1.6 to 1.6a. Make sure to publish the updated version. That should be all you need to do.

I’ve updated and it seems to be working correctly! Thank you for the quick responses and quick action!

2 Likes

Is there anyway to find out why I cannot get past “App is learning codes…” I have uninstalled the app, smart apps, and all of the coding, and reinstalled everything several times without any progress past this point.