[OBSOLETE] leakSMART Water Sensor

Do any of your other devices write logs?

Did you delete the device in SmartThings before resetting and repairing?

Live logging always shows the same text, but if i look through My Devices - Events, i can see the log of a specific device. Here is how the leak sensor events list looks like.

Yes, I’ve deleted and repaired the device. The hub finds it quite fast

Sorry, didn’t mean to leave you hanging…

How many of the leakSmart sensors do you have?

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this. I got my sensor successfully set up today. Pairing took several tries but I got it.

1 Like

I only got one

Hey - Please let me know if this branch works for you. You will need to manually install it (copy / paste).

1 - Install the DH.
2 - Navigate to the device in the SmartThings app.
3 - Press the gear to configure the device, change nothing, hit done.
4 - Validate it says “Dry”.
5 - Test it to see if it changes to wet when wet, then dry when dry.

I did all according your instructions, but nothing changed. Its still showing dry and no other data, not even some logs except when pairing. I contacted leaksmart for replacement and they should send me a new one, so Im hoping that one will work fine.

Great work… it pair quickly and it is working and detecting water… thank you

If you wouldn’t mind reporting back in a few weeks with your battery level…

I found out (empirically) that the top voltage should be 3.9 for the eneloop rechargeables. Waiting for one to die to determine the min…

1 Like

I still there there is something up with this device or my DH… It reports the temperature too often.

zigbee.configureReporting(0x0402, 0x0000, 0x29, 1800, 14400, 0x0064)

The last parameter is supposed to tell the device what amount of change is needed for the device to send it’s update.

My devices will report changes like this, often…

I went to refresh my devices in stringify now that I’ve added my leaksmart sensors, and they are on the unsupported list. Any ideas?? I cant find anything in the stringify forums.

Hi Guys! Im getting tons of low battery notifications! Anyway to turn these off? In the ios app says -14 (negative) % battery but is communicating fine.

Please forgive me if this is already addressed. Hub v2, application 26.

You might need to go into settings and hit done. If that doesn’t work you will need to adjust the high and low battery levels in the settings for the device. Post a screenshot of your settings.

1 Like

Where is the “Done” option?

When using the SmartThings app on your phone / tablet.

I tried that, no luck.

Logan

What are the settings? Screenshot?