SmartThings Community

[RELEASE] Keypad Coordinator - Bring out the power of your Keypads

Thank you, Another thing I found odd, perhaps I don’t understand the logic in setting it up. I can create multiple profiles, I would assume that is for using more than one keypad. In the settings though, it does not allow you to assign more than one code and routine to run. Under execute actions or even momentary switches as an example, I can only assign one action. To get around this I would need to create another profile with another action for a different code.

thanks

Did you manage to build it in? I’d really like to make a delay beep from the keypad.

I’ve honestly not had any time to work on this, I’m sorry

Entry and Exit delay beeps, and SHM Entry and Exit delays are fully functional using my SHM Delay Smartapp when used in conjunction with @ethayer Lock Manager. Should you decide to use it, be sure to use this DTH

Don’t have to be sorry mate, i’m thankfull for the app as it is already.

@arnb Wow, nice. I’ll try that tomorrow for sure!

2 Likes

Can an Exit/Entry delay be added like Lock Manager has? Then this app would be complete and I can use it instead.

EDIT: Oh I see this has been answered. Whenever you have time is fine. Thanks for making this app!

Hey team,
I have a front door with basic automation. I can unlock/open it with DoorBird’s in-app “door open” action. A house guest can ring the doorbell, wait for me to answer, and then I can grant access over the app. I would much prefer to just give them a code so they can get in themselves with a keypad though, but DoorBird doesn’t offer anything like that.

They have however released the API details of that door-open activity, but since it’s not ST, I have no idea how to incorporate it into Keypad Coordinator and the Iris keypad, if at all possible.

Can someone point me in the right direction to research this myself please? Thanks!

Example of their syntax:
http://device-ip/bha-api/open-door.cgi

Was there ever any progress getting the Comcast Keypad working with your app? Really hoping to use the On/Off button option if possible.

Thanks!

Sorry, I’ve been really wrapped up in a couple of very major projects and haven’t had any time.

Thanks for the quick update! Take care and good luck with your projects!

1 Like

Didn’t see it here or on the other page - when you say part of Echosistant family does that mean you need Echosistant installed? Still waiting on the new version before installing that smartapp. It shows an Iris keypad in picture, but do other keypads work also?

You may want to read this:

This was written specifically for the iris gen 2 keypad, and no you do not need any other app installed to use it.

Stopped working for me today. Anyone else? I type the code on my keypads but nothing happens

Interesting, I’ll check on this in the morning.

1 Like

See this thread

3 Likes

I’m looking into it all now.

I’ve got the problem pinned down and fixed. Though this fix may be temporary as the problem is on the ST back end. It is going to take me a day or two to get this incorporated into the app.

I’ll release the update as soon as I have it working and tested.

Since I’m going to be going through the entire app this would be a great time to clean it up.

What are things in the app that everyone is using?

Mandatory Update May 8, 2019 22:19 EDT

Symptom

App is completely non-responsive

Cause

• An undocumented change to the SmartThings cloud platform caused the DTH’s createEvent statements to no longer be processed in the existing format.
  • A big thank you to @arnb for helping get the code right and for fixing the DTH .

Enhancements and Changes

1. Corrected the system failure.
  2. The updated keypad DTH includes support the the Iris V2 Alarm feature

I urge everyone to stay up to date, please update your system,

How to Install
There are two (2) modules associated with this update, both mandatory.
1 - Smartapp
2 - Keypad DTH

Post Installation
No settings changes are required

RBoy DTH Users
Expect RBoy to release an updated DTH for use with the Iris V2 keypads

2 Likes